JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Modern Life also make clothes, so, if this head does well, you never know, it could lead to a Skyfall version and a tux.

Well, we'll just have to see how the Craig head turns out first. If it's a winner then you never know....

I want to believe whoever found it freaked out.
"This is proof! The little people are already here amongst us!"

Haha! I actually found the shirt in the end! ;) It flew into next doors garden!

This is a Skyfall head I'm working on. Just need to cast it and paint it up.

DC.jpg

Cheers guys! :) I originally measured the head to the DID Agent Jack tux, though I'm now using the very cool toys tux and the head looks big on that mainly due to the small shoulders, so I'm going to replace the shoulder padding in the VC jacket with one that extends past the shoulders and makes it much more broader to balance out the head size more. Also hoping to get a bit of shrinkage with the casting ;)

I do sometimes wonder if that's why some heads are too big, they allowed for that but not enough. It'll take a few gos but you'll get there.

Beastmaster you should be making a bigger deal of your daniel craig headsculpt. That is amazing. Is it for sale?

Cheers Platty :) just a private sculpt for now. I really need to cast it and paint it up as the photos don't really do it much justice.

That's a shame buddy because that's an amazing sculpt! Great work. Don't worry, the photos certainly do do it justice :)

That they do, people might say "Uhh, why do we need another Daniel Craig sculpt!?", because there aren't many GOOD Daniel Craig sculpts!!

I'm hoping the Modern Life one turns out well as they will offer a painted version, the painted sculpts are $64 as well which is less than it'd cost to get someone like Rahmier or SilentSurfer to do it.

As always, we will see....

imagejpg7_zps507d504b.jpg

imagejpg6_zps445a5c70.jpg

still working on this but it's a medicom craig with rescuplted hair

Back