Sideshow's QC issues need to be addressed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You get served crap 85% of the time and yet you keep eating at the same diner. But as you eat you grump loudly at the chef so he knows, and the other patrons know, just how unpleasant is each mouthful.

Nom nom, do you nom chew call this munch nom garbage food? *burp

If I were at said establishment, poor food gets fixed or sent back as with SS. They have the ability to serve a "perfect meal" so yes I keep going back even with the recent odds. I give praise when earned, criticism when warranted. I don't accept "garbage" as you put it, and I don't expect anyone else here likes doing so either. It is people like spawn that don't just post funnies, but tries to help improve things for everyone.

loki_oooh.gif

SS was the only diner in town for 1,000 miles for a long time with a four course meal for $49.99 and it was damn tasty. Too bad they opted to fire their 5 star chefs because they wanted too much money and replaced them with McVomit level burger flippers. Thank god new diners have opened up that haven't made similar compromises yet for the sake of greed, I'll gladly be eating there for awhile.

When people buying stuff > people complaining about stuff, why change?

Can Dave have this as an auto response every time the words sideshow and qc are together in a post? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back