Finally my first Hot Toys figure (or any figure, for that matter) arrived!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started collecting Hot Toys early this year and the DX09 was my first also. Getting a DX is a great way to start off the collection!

Congratulations bro, I too just got into this addicting hobby for hot toys. I'm literally here waiting for the Batmobile to arrive, UPS should be here anytime Now:impatient:. Also got the Hulk and banner but I want to open all together. Anyways I'm feeling anxious lol.Congrats again.:)

Wow, that's a bada** first figure to have! I've always wanted Nicholson Joker but felt that I'd need to get Keaton Batman, then the 89 Batmobile...yup, you're on your merry way now!

A great first figure... and nice you came at a time when there was a great licensed Nicholson Joker. When I started it was a pipe dream and we all had to pay crazy money for customs. I think I had nearly $250 or even $300 invested in this guy between the original figure, a new body and upgraded head from the awful one it came with :lol

jokerpants.jpg

And don't even get me started on what passed for a decent Keaton Batman back then :lol

Congratulations bro, I too just got into this addicting hobby for hot toys. I'm literally here waiting for the Batmobile to arrive, UPS should be here anytime Now:impatient:. Also got the Hulk and banner but I want to open all together. Anyways I'm feeling anxious lol.Congrats again.:)

ahhh man, that is exciting. Your making me buy the one i found near me....I would be saving a grip the fact that i wouldn't have to pay for shipping.

A great first figure... and nice you came at a time when there was a great licensed Nicholson Joker. When I started it was a pipe dream and we all had to pay crazy money for customs. I think I had nearly $250 or even $300 invested in this guy between the original figure, a new body and upgraded head from the awful one it came with :lol

jokerpants.jpg

And don't even get me started on what passed for a decent Keaton Batman back then :lol

ahhh damn, that looks pretty cool. Well I guess its kinda like someone having a stock lambo and getting your lambo modded up, you definitely:clap spent more money but you have a one of a kind and bragging rights.

Wow, that's a bada** first figure to have! I've always wanted Nicholson Joker but felt that I'd need to get Keaton Batman, then the 89 Batmobile...yup, you're on your merry way now!

yea, im at that point. I have my eye out for them.

ahhh man, that is exciting. Your making me buy the one i found near me....I would be saving a grip the fact that i wouldn't have to pay for shipping.

I just got mine from BBTS for $529 Shipped now if you get a better deal go for it It's worth it.

Back