Kaustic Plastik and Modern Life: NEW XXL Heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaustic Plastik

1:6 Manufacturer
Reaction score
Hi guys, we have something very exciting coming soon!

Modern Life will start to produce soon a new line of high quality/high definition headsculpt.

This lovely heads will be 100% compatible with Kaustic Plastik products.

We feel that this partnership will give you new great opportunities to create your perfect custom and will be a nice surprise in 1:6 hobby.

The first product coming I'm sure will make happy many of you that want to add "extra details" to our XXL set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

So Ladies and Gentleman, let me introduce you VH03 XXL
BackstageVH03-XXL-ok.jpg

This Head will be released in two versions, one with PVC sculpted hairs, and one with REAL HAIRS!!

MLPoster-ok.jpg

And here a nice simulation of our XXL Set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior with VH03 XXL Head.

01KP_ML_XXL-ok.jpg

We like to invite to meet us in Italy at this upcoming Shows
Hobby Model Expo - 26th / 28th September (Novegro)
Romics - 2nd / 5th October (Rome)

logo-romics-ottobre-2014.jpg

For extra info about Modern Life products:
Official website: www.modernlife-ml.com
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/modernlifeML

Think there's a possibility of a re-release of the fantasy warrior with the new sculpt?

No because this new sculpt will be released from a different brand.
But for sure will offer special offer inside our e-store of the XXL Set 1 kit + Modern Life head, at a very nice price ;)

I'm in for a couple, without question. Not sure if I'll go for the sculpted or realistic hair, though. Probably "real" hair, if we get a headband in the expansion set.

Looks good although he could stand to be a little younger. I'll be picking up two with real hair. Already have the outfit on order. Agree on the headband.

Sweet... and if it keeps to similar pricing of the last 2 heads from ML this will be a great partnership :rock

I played with photoshop seeing what the brows and lines would look like tweaked. Ive stared at this way too long so cant tell is its an improvement or not. Im so excited for this release regardless.

No because this new sculpt will be released from a different brand.
But for sure will offer special offer inside our e-store of the XXL Set 1 kit + Modern Life head, at a very nice price ;)

How about a female Id love to see red sonya or even the crazy black chick from conan, We curently don't have a muscular female and kaustik is known for muscles.

How about a female Id love to see red sonya or even the crazy black chick from conan, We curently don't have a muscular female and kaustik is known for muscles.

If KP puts out a female body, I'd be willing to bet they'll release a set based on Valeria, especially if Modern Life's working with them on rooted hair head sculpts.

Back