1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

I doubt this is coming in December. It just can't be. I also have Raiden on PO, and as it is right now, I'd choose him ! (NRD doesn't help either).

But he looks better overall.

Most likley Jan, since alot of Japan toy sites that sell Hot Toys like AmiAmi, and Hobby Japan and a few others all say late December 2014.

1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs ...

Most likley Jan, since alot of Japan toy sites that sell Hot Toys like AmiAmi, and Hobby Japan and a few others all say late December 2014.

Nooooooooooooooo

April!!!!

You are killing me with those predictions man. My wallet does not appreciate.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Already preordered my first

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs ...

Nooooooooooooooo

April!!!!

You are killing me with those predictions man. My wallet does not appreciate.

Sorry i'm just going by what AmiAmi and other Japan toy sites that is selling hot toys and they all say Dec2014.. so most likely would mean Jan for Sideshow and BBTS,AlterEgo,ect

If they move this guy to December, I will have to cancel my Po as well. Too much stuff coming already with Cap and Falcon.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs ...

Sorry i'm just going by what AmiAmi and other Japan toy sites that is selling hot toys and they all say Dec2014.. so most likely would mean Jan for Sideshow and BBTS,AlterEgo,ect

I know dude, I'm just joking. It would suck to have this come out the same time as Raiden but I can manage. It's just not ideal.

I know dude, I'm just joking. It would suck to have this come out the same time as Raiden but I can manage. It's just not ideal.

Well if you are on flex pay sideshow will still do the flexpay as planned... Thats what they told me yesterday anyways...

Well if you are on flex pay sideshow will still do the flexpay as planned... Thats what they told me yesterday anyways...

I haven't done flex for a while. I could probably cancel and re order it like that though. We'll see. Thx.

I hope it ain't December. It'll be more like Jan/Feb for me in the UK but still, damn....

Can't get really pump this out in 3-4 months??

I haven't done flex for a while. I could probably cancel and re order it like that though. We'll see. Thx.

I think you can just change it to flex if I re-call right...

if you order one pay you can change to flexpay.

It's very possible that it will get released in Asia in Dec, but we won't see it for at least a month or 2 in the rest of the world.

Just to comment on the rubber issue - there are too many variables involved for anyone to say definitively that rubber is always bad. As I've mentioned in other threads - I've had every HT figure with rubber on it (except MGS) and the only one to have issues was the first release ED-209.

Now there may be someone here with a problem with every single rubber suited figure they've ever owned. But for the number of figures HT has sold there have been relatively few incidents of deterioration. But your mileage may vary.

At any rate, sometimes that's the only way to get the look of the character or in Keaton Batman's case the only way to emulate the original materials.

That seems very realistic and true to the film then.

I'd rather have a figure made of rubber that restricts pose-ability than the figure simply not exist at all.

I never pose my figures in anything but neutral/normal poses anyway - once you start putting them in 'action poses' or 'shooting poses' I kind of feel that they lose their high ended-ness and start looking more toy-like.

A neutral pose can look just fine:

Well I think you completely wrong about action poses or something making the figures toy like, neutral poses can be quiet boring when 39474 people on these forums do the exact same, actually posing a figure bring a bit of life into them, why do people give a **** about articulation and accessories if they don't pose them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What sparked all of this December release talk? It would be refreshing to actually see a figure revealed and shipped in the same year for a change.

Well I think you completely wrong about action poses or something making the figures toy like, neutral poses can be quiet boring when 39474 people on these forums do the exact same, actually posing a figure bring a bit of life into them, why do people give a **** about articulation and accessories if they don't pose them?

:lol Too true.

Could it be that some collectors are worried that the more you pose, the weaker the joints will get over time? Or that if you keep them in certain poses, it will mark the figure?

Other than the Christopher Reeve Superman, I don't have too much experience with Hot Toys, is that the case?

Could it be that some collectors are afraid that the more you pose, the weaker the joints will get over time? Other than the Christopher Reeve Superman, I don't have too much experience with Hot Toys, is that the case?

I pose the **** out of my figures and have never had a joint or anything break.

What sparked all of this December release talk? It would be refreshing to actually see a figure revealed and shipped in the same year for a change.

This:

10613154_1467351053520979_1388330400510051896_n.jpg

yeah but that's dec over there, it'd be like feb here and that's not including delays.

yeah but that's dec over there, it'd be like feb here and that's not including delays.

normally it takes a month for usa... so Jan 2015

Back