WYL: Batman V Superman figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you want a BvS figure?

• Of Course! Any form!

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Sixth Scale please!

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • PF is the only way.

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Any LS will do!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, I'll pass

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I noticed that SS has been slowly (and very late) releasing a couple media based statues. I started collecting about a year ago, so I don't know how many movie pieces have been done; but we have plenty being released like CR Superman, MK Batman, HC Man of Steel, ASM 2 Spidey, Avengers, AoU and so forth (I'm sticking with comic not like AVP or horror pieces :wink1:).

Alex said that she doesn't know if they would have the rights to it, but I was wondering if you would be interested in one? As a PF collector, I would love some of these pieces to be made, but I know some people aren't fans of the movie or designs. So what would you like? To help show what is to come, here are the current teased photos of the actors in respected costumes:

Henry Cavill's Superman
batman-v-superman-cavill-1.jpg

Ben Affleck's Batman
batman-v-superman-gets-an-official-title-and-logo-163276-a-1400738942-470-75.jpg

batfleck-new-official-batman-v-superman-poster-of-batfleck.jpeg

Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman
Wonder-Woman-Costume-Batman-V-Superman1.jpg

The Trinity :)
batman-vs-superman-trailer-comic-con-2014-release-dl.jpg

Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice-trio.jpg

Now I'm not asking if you think the casting was spot on, or anything like that, and I know it depends on how the movie turns out, but I'm just interested in knowing if you would like them to be made?

I obviously vote: Hell Yes!

I already have Hot Toys Man of Steel, so won't pick up a newer release anytime soon.

However, I will wait for Batman and Wonder Woman to have their own movies before buying as I reckon their suits will most probably be upgraded or changed.

Also, Hot Toys first releases of characters tend to have less accessories.

I'm keen for a Flash movie!

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

I already have Hot Toys Man of Steel, so won't pick up a newer release anytime soon.

However, I will wait for Batman and Wonder Woman to have their own movies before buying as I reckon their suits will most probably be upgraded or changed.

Also, Hot Toys first releases of characters tend to have less accessories.

I'm keen for a Flash movie!

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

:clap

Was hoping DC would've teased the GL and Flash combo flick. Shame, cause DC would've killed it this year at SDCC if that happened.

Solo flicks will help for sure with potential new suits, I personally would still grab em. As for example Cap has his own thing for the First Avenger, and then for Avengers. Now his WS is something different, and I'm sure Age of Ultron won't be any different or Cap 3. So have the set as a whole is legit for me. Like I'm sure when the JL movie comes out, we can expect various different suits.

Movie versions = pass for me. I'm pretty much a comics only version kinda guy.

I hear yah on that.

I unfortunately grew up with no comics, and pretty much everything was movie based when I saw em. Starting with X-Men and Spider-Man. Eventually I saw older classics like Batman and Batman Returns, or the CR Supermans.

I will say with over 70+ of comics, I'd definitely take classics over Hollywood's vision. But I just love to see how people bring these characters to real life.

I hear yah on that.

I unfortunately grew up with no comics, and pretty much everything was movie based when I saw em. Starting with X-Men and Spider-Man. Eventually I saw older classics like Batman and Batman Returns, or the CR Supermans.

I will say with over 70+ of comics, I'd definitely take classics over Hollywood's vision. But I just love to see how people bring these characters to real life.

Please don't get me wrong. I have no problem with them getting made and released. I am well aware that their are peeps out there that want one. I just won't be picking up any of them for my collection. My comic PFs will be all the Trinity I need for my collection.

I thibk the trinity or simply the league would be a fine collection in itself!

And I understand. Nah I was just more talking, I have a buddy that always tells ne how comics pass em, and I agree but I cant betray the media that started it for me :lol

Im just a fan of movie iinterpretations like Harry Potter or heroes and all that good stuff!

Sideshow will do them as PFs and I'll be there. Their MoS PF is one of my favorite MoS pieces.

So I noticed that SS has been slowly (and very late) releasing a couple media based statues. I started collecting about a year ago, so I don't know how many movie pieces have been done; but we have plenty being released like CR Superman, MK Batman, HC Man of Steel, ASM 2 Spidey, Avengers, AoU and so forth (I'm sticking with comic not like AVP or horror pieces :wink1:).

Alex said that she doesn't know if they would have the rights to it, but I was wondering if you would be interested in one? As a PF collector, I would love some of these pieces to be made, but I know some people aren't fans of the movie or designs. So what would you like? To help show what is to come, here are the current teased photos of the actors in respected costumes:

Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice-trio.jpg

Now I'm not asking if you think the casting was spot on, or anything like that, and I know it depends on how the movie turns out, but I'm just interested in knowing if you would like them to be made?

I obviously vote: Hell Yes!

Blah, that's just not a Wonder Woman face.... I hope the hell she can act really good...... As for statues I would only get Bat's and Supes, I just think Gal looks horrible as WW...

Blah, that's just not a Wonder Woman face.... I hope the hell she can act really good...... As for statues I would only get Bat's and Supes, I just think Gal looks horrible as WW...

She's a terrible actress, so I think Snyder is going to have to give her a hell of a lot of takes to get it right. She's hot, but that's all she has going for her. I think Affleck will do a good job as Batman though.

Might be tempted on HT Cavill MOS if the next one puts the current to shame, though I'm not sure how HT could improve on their current Cavill MOS portrait, it's stellar.

No to Batfleck and Gadot at any scale.

I would be into getting PF's from the movie... but SS doesn't have a great track record for getting real human faces correct, so....

I have the MOS PF and love it, but even I can admit the face is not really Cavil perfect.

Back