Prime 1 studio - Drift

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-jay-

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Drift - Transformers - Prime 1 pre-order!

10530733_494786743957263_6780974891302376062_n_1406490476.jpg

10584068_494788070623797_8244500162236228939_n_1406490476.jpg

10475577_494786783957259_7361122593477367005_n_1406490476.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really hoping for Lockdown, in thought I remember Prime1 saying they were only going to do 2 from the new movie. Anyone confirm this?

I was hoping for Lockdown as well. Surly he will be made? He looks amazing and was a badass in the film.

They replied me on facebook to say they will produce more from T4. So, we can expect more than that...

With the amount of TF they have announced lately i expect more.Don't now about you guys but i liked Hound.Just a badass with beard and cigar :lol

With the amount of TF they have announced lately i expect more.Don't now about you guys but i liked Hound.Just a badass with beard and cigar :lol

When i came out of the cinema, i said to my brother that i'd like a statue of Hound.

I liked the character in the new film even though he didn't have a big role, mainly cos Ken Watanabe has a cool accent. My main issue is more with the design, I never got why he was a Samurai or why his face was so human compared to say Prime or Bumblebee, it just seemed so inconsistent, but then again I am trying to apply logic to a film about transforming toy robots:p

:lol @ but then again I am trying to apply logic to a film about transforming toy robots

Wasn't he a Samurai looking robot in G1 as well? It's a Samurai mask as well, so that's why it probably looks human looking.

Yeah the thing is, every piece, on it's own merits is worth having, just because of the artisanship that is inherent in the line and realising these designs. If I had the space and the money to spare I'd collect the whole line, because they all are enjoyable pieces. However, as my first name is not Sheik, I'm going to have to be ultra, ultra picky and stick to Prime and Bee (and I just know there is going to be AOE Prime and Bee still to come most likely).

Prime1 collectors that are completists are going to need a 2nd mortgage on their home.

Prime1 is dangerous,i would have a extremly hard time if i were to get them all.As of right now i only have Optimus on order,and im most likely gonna stick to everything related to Optimus,which includes the Grimlock statue.Im not getting Megatron,Starscream or Drift.If Bee is 1k i might get it.
With those prices i need to be selective,and Optimus seems like the obvious choice.

Two other characters that would be hard to resist,would be Ironhide and Hound.

IDK but there doesn't seem to be much detail on this one. I'm sure this is just a prototype and more will be added when it comes off the production lines.

I'd like to see a DOTM Ironhide and Mirage too!

Last edited:
IDK but there doesn't seem much detail on this one. I'm sure this is just a prototype and much will be added when it comes off the production lines.

I'd like to see a DOTM Ironhide and Mirage too!

I agree with you. I'm not totally thrilled with this one. Not many detail like their other 5 Transformers. Let's see if it's looks good with the color.

With the price of these i need to really like the character and i'm not that fussed about this guy.

Back