Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2014

Something I've been playing with for this spooktacular is doing humorous takes on Veteran Freaks alteregos (avatars/screen names). As if we are kids trick or treating. Here is my first couple of Freaks. Let me know what you think and maybe I'll do more.

View attachment 133125

:lol :lol :rock:rock:rock

That is so cool! :hi5:

Last edited:

That is fantastic
Great talent you have

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Something I've been playing with for this spooktacular is doing humorous takes on Veteran Freaks alteregos (avatars/screen names). As if we are kids trick or treating. Here is my first couple of Freaks. Let me know what you think and maybe I'll do more.

View attachment 133125

Dude I love this! :lol:clap

View attachment 133125

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 133125

I know I'm a little early, but I've definitely got the Spooktacular bug. Apologies to Something Sexy if I didn't treat his guy right. I can remove him if you want me to.

View attachment 133098

I'm kind of freaking out about all of this. I think this year I am more excited then I have been in a while. I believe it's because the Freaks really know how to keep Spook going, since SSC has taken away some of the more important parts of Spook for us. IE - the kit!

View attachment 133125

Badass :rock :rock :rock

I feel excited for Spook this year... I've been kind of meh the last 2 years, but I'm feeling optimistic :lecture

Those are awesome!

Thanks Man!

GeneralZodLives.jpg

Darth Madden would be kind of boring.... just a kid Vader since Madden doesn't mean much.

I'm thinking Furystorm will have something to do with R2 D2? You do have a bit of an obsession with a certain little droid do you not? :)

I do. :lol

But, I initially created my username almost 20 years ago now, taking a bit of my hot temper, "fury," and the last name of my favorite Marvel Comics character, "Johnny Storm," to create furystorm. Don't think I've told too many people that...

Back