Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2014

Here's yours Fury....

Furystorm.jpg

Attachments

• Furystorm.jpg
    Furystorm.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:

Damn those are soooo awesome! Great job on them man! Too cool!

Thanks for the great response guys! I wasn't sure how well it was going to go over. I have quite a bit of time before spook, so I'd like to get to everyone. I am going to try and pace myself, so don't get hurt feelings if I don't get to you right away. I really am going to try and get to everyone. If you have preferences for your avatar, just pm me. I have a group thing that I'll be doing for Oct 31st, so the more the merrier. I am also doing them hi rez, although not that big inches wise. If you want the big version I can email it to you.

Oh, and fury, your original image is updated.

Last edited:

Thanks for the great response guys! I wasn't sure how well it was going to go over. I have quite a bit of time before spook, so I'd like to get to everyone. I am going to try and pace myself, so don't get hurt feelings if I don't get to you right away. I really am going to try and get to everyone. If you have preferences for your avatar, just pm me. I have a group thing that I'll be doing for Oct 31st, so the more the merrier. I am also doing them hi rez, although not that big inches wise. If you want the big version I can email it to you.

Oh, and fury, your original image is updated.

Man this is very cool of you. I can't wait to see what else you do with the rest if the members on here! You got some awesome talent!

These are so full of awesome I just can't believe it. You should put us all into the daycare photo once you're done. That'd be so cool. I cropped myself out of the daycare one so I could have myself like everyone else, all alone. Not that I don't love MC. :D

I would love the larger version. I can pm you my email.

Looking forward to seeing the other members

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Something I've been playing with for this spooktacular is doing humorous takes on Veteran Freaks alteregos (avatars/screen names). As if we are kids trick or treating. Here is my first couple of Freaks. Let me know what you think and maybe I'll do more.

View attachment 133125

These are fantastic. Seriously Veil, great work (and creative idea).

Veil, loving the avatars you are doing! Do one up for me if you get the time please! Bright green mohawk.

Sexy, love the new button designs as well! So starts my anxiety about trying to win a set this year already! :lol
grphyx1, great great job on the art for those!

Last edited:

I'm kind of freaking out about all of this. I think this year I am more excited then I have been in a while. I believe it's because the Freaks really know how to keep Spook going, since SSC has taken away some of the more important parts of Spook for us. IE - the kit!

I would LOVE a new Spook kit! Maybe it will rise from the grave one year. :pray:

Something I've been playing with for this spooktacular is doing humorous takes on Veteran Freaks alteregos (avatars/screen names). As if we are kids trick or treating. Here is my first couple of Freaks. Let me know what you think and maybe I'll do more.

:rock YES!!! I love it!!! I'll be making it my avatar in a few. THANK YOU!!! :rock

View attachment 133125

These are so full of awesome I just can't believe it. You should put us all into the daycare photo once you're done. That'd be so cool. I cropped myself out of the daycare one so I could have myself like everyone else, all alone. Not that I don't love MC. :D

I would love the larger version. I can pm you my email.

Yeah, yeah yeah... no one loves the 'cow. :monkey2

I can't believe we're upon this time of year again! While Spooktacular will never be what it was, I love the lil' community of vets that we have become. :clap

BRING IT ON!!!

Back