SDCC 2014 Damage Report: What will lead to your divorce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P2 Elder Predator is already on PO. Definitely getting the 'Alien' Ripley and most likely the 'Aliens' version as well.

I'm in a point where my collection might shift. More quality then quantity as I just moved and packing all these collectables up and the room their boxes take up has worn on me.

But my definite buy is:
Scout Trooper & Bike x 2
R2D2
C3PO

Consider:
Luke
Tie pilot

If I was rich... BTTF& Delorian !

I got

HT alfred
HT blake
HT gordon
HT guardians of the galaxy ALL (if the movie is good)
HT asm 2
HT electro
HT black widow (winter soldier).

S.H. Figuarts android 17
S.H. Figuarts broly x2
S.H. figuarts luigi
S.H. figuarts naruto
S.H. Figuarts sasuke.

purchase

Captain america ht
Winter soldier ht
Gordon Blake ht set
Keaton premium format
Batman armory ht
Bat 1/12 scale
Mark 3, 33 and heartbreaker ht

And then what's already coming loki and thor ht

For sure:
SSC Batgirl PF
SSC Boba Fett PF
SSC Darth Vader PF (not shown)
SSC Darth Vader LSF (not shown)
SSC Kier PF (CotD)
SSC Doom PF
SSC Lobo PF
SSC Marvel 1/6 (like the whole damn line)
HT Delorean
HT RoboCop BD

Maybes (odds are Yes Lol):
HT Optimus- Megs (size is smaller than wanted but maybe
SSC Power Girl PF (odds are highly in favour of a yes)
SSC Godzilla Maquette (depends on $$$)
WETA Smaug
Prime 1 Optimus on Grimlock

I'll keep you guys updated. I feel like I forgot something and some things may change lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

For sure:
SSC Batgirl PF
SSC Boba Fett PF
SSC Darth Vader PF (not shown)
SSC Darth Vader LSF (not shown)
SSC Kier PF (CotD)
SSC Doom PF
SSC Lobo PF
SSC Marvel 1/6 (like the whole damn line)
HT Delorean
HT RoboCop BD

Maybes (odds are Yes Lol):
HT Optimus- Megs (size is smaller than wanted but maybe
SSC Power Girl PF (odds are highly in favour of a yes)
SSC Godzilla Maquette (depends on $$$)
WETA Smaug
Prime 1 Optimus on Grimlock

I'll keep you guys updated. I feel like I forgot something and some things may change lol

What? No Pinhead? :rotfl

What? No Pinhead? :rotfl
Lmao, not really a big scary movie PF guy. Besides the wife is like chicken ****. Just seeing them at night would probably give her a heart attack. Funniest thing ever, so if I'm pissed at her all I have to do is just olay the intro to a scary movie and she'll literallybget up and leave the room. However he looks phenomenal.

Where's your list man

Lmao, not really a big scary movie PF guy. Besides the wife is like chicken ****. Just seeing them at night would probably give her a heart attack. Funniest thing ever, so if I'm pissed at her all I have to do is just olay the intro to a scary movie and she'll literallybget up and leave the room. However he looks phenomenal.

Where's your list man

To be honest with you my SDCC list isn't very large.

Must have's:
Pinhead PF
Batgirl PF

Maybes:
Vampirella PF
Keir Valkyrie of the Dead PF
Godzilla Maquette

Everything else I've had on PO since before Con was close to starting.
SSC
Red Skull PF EX
Superman PF EX
Wonder Woman PF EX
Catwoman PF EX
Thor PF EX
Daredevil PF EX
Dr. Doom PF EX
Kotobukiya
Batman Arkham City 1/10th
Batman Black Costume 1/6th
DC Collectibles
Batman B&W Risso 2nd Edition
Batman B&W Bolland 2nd Edition

To be honest with you my SDCC list isn't very large.

Must have's:
Pinhead PF
Batgirl PF

Maybes:
Vampirella PF
Keir Valkyrie of the Dead PF
Godzilla Maquette

Everything else I've had on PO since before Con was close to starting.
SSC
Red Skull PF EX
Superman PF EX
Wonder Woman PF EX
Catwoman PF EX
Thor PF EX
Daredevil PF EX
Dr. Doom PF EX
Kotobukiya
Batman Arkham City 1/10th
Batman Black Costume 1/6th
DC Collectibles
Batman B&W Risso 2nd Edition
Batman B&W Bolland 2nd Edition

I forgot Vampi too, but don't know how I'd get the wife to okay her. Besides she's not a crucial for me either as I'm not "tied" to the character except for the T&A there's nothing there for me in terms of connection. I love that of all the CotD you and me both in Kier Lol. I'm definitely getting her. Wasn't sure at first bit I'm getting her. I'll wait till I can you a gift card on her unless her ES is under 1000 (never see that happening. If it does we will talk about this day Lol). Batgirl is a MUST for me too. Damn bro lots of Koto stuff. I try not to cause then I'm opening io another addiction Lol good stuff so far. Didn't even add my existing POs, but its already there in my Sig so lol

I forgot Vampi too, but don't know how I'd get the wife to okay her. Besides she's not a crucial for me either as I'm not "tied" to the character except for the T&A there's nothing there for me in terms of connection. I love that of all the CotD you and me both in Kier Lol. I'm definitely getting her. Wasn't sure at first bit I'm getting her. I'll wait till I can you a gift card on her unless her ES is under 1000 (never see that happening. If it does we will talk about this day Lol). Batgirl is a MUST for me too. Damn bro lots of Koto stuff. I try not to cause then I'm opening io another addiction Lol good stuff so far. Didn't even add my existing POs, but its already there in my Sig so lol

I keep Koto and DC Collectibles to just Batman, mainly because I'm not that high on koto's face sculpts. Sometimes they're good, sometimes they look like $7 toy from walmart and the same with DC Collectibles Bruckner hammers out a good one here and there for them but otherwise it's hit or miss. Where I'm going to be in trouble PCS's DC license and SSC's new Vader, Freddy and Jason, it's probably all going to look stellar and my wallet will hurt.

I keep Koto and DC Collectibles to just Batman, mainly because I'm not that high on koto's face sculpts. Sometimes they're good, sometimes they look like $7 toy from walmart and the same with DC Collectibles Bruckner hammers out a good one here and there for them but otherwise it's hit or miss. Where I'm going to be in trouble PCS's DC license and SSC's new Vader, Freddy and Jason, it's probably all going to look stellar and my wallet will hurt.
Man to be honest I cannot WAIT for PCS's Batman. And Jerry is a perfectionist AND he listens to his fans. So awesome. Lol I know what you mean about face sculpts. Lol I'd never buy anything from DCD, you'd think they'd have the best ****

Man to be honest I cannot WAIT for PCS's Batman. And Jerry is a perfectionist AND he listens to his fans. So awesome. Lol I know what you mean about face sculpts. Lol I'd never buy anything from DCD, you'd think they'd have the best ****

Once upon a time they had some pretty cool stuff. Now it's like it's an after thought.

Back