Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you save the pic and repost it. For some reason I can't see the original or the ones that are being quoted

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon
See if this works
8u3y2ure.jpg

Really great pf and a definite preorder. But it just bugs me that she has high heels on instead boots of some sort.

Without Googling it, can you name the others who've taken that name and worn the cowl?

In what universe would simply repainting this statue be enough to represent the non Barbara Gordon Batgirls? Not that I expect they'll do the others as they're a bit too obscure. But if they did, I highly doubt they'd be repaints, which they're not too keen on doing for PFs anyway.

Just mentioning other batgirls makes me want a CC and SB Batgirl PFs.

From like the beginning man. Don't you remember the Adam West show? She had a purple costume in that too

Ah yes I do remember! So is this base on that actress? I still would prefer the generic comic faces over real people.

Ah yes I do remember! So is this base on that actress? I still would prefer the generic comic faces over real people.
Yes this is completely based off the actress that played Barbara Gordon on the Adam West starting Batman from the 60's

All kidding aside, this is NOT a statue of Yvonne Craig as TV's Batgirl. Fans interested in that incarnation should check out Tweeterhead's just-announced statue, which ships in November. Craig's costume was blue/purple and is quite specific to the show, just like Batman's. It seems SS gave us an iconic Barbara Gordon Batgirl in a black outfit, capturing the flavor of the character's original comic book appearance in the late '60s, but with some modern flavoring. BG was dreamed up for the TV series, of course; producer Bill Dozier made arrangements with DC to co-create the character, and introduce her in the comics first (she tangled with Gypsy Moth in that original comic story, just as she does in a short promo film that sold network executives on the femme-Bat). I think this SS piece works extremely well, and there's a suggestion of Ms. Craig's sassiness/sauciness in the curl of the statue's pretty lips. A mature, responsible adult young woman (the police commissioner's daughter, no less) with the fearlessness, spirit and feisty attitude of a thrill-seeking tomboy. Not to mention a statuesque figure to die for poured into a form-fitting body stocking. That's our Babs!

Wow. This looks great. To bad im not a fan of the character. Very much has a pinup feel

Back