***Hot Toys - 2014 Toy Fairs Preview - Recap video***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I will be picking a few things up, I'm disappointed that this seems like Hot Toys' standard fair...no pun intended. An iron man, iron man related items, a Nolan Batman item (we already have seen released) and a predator. Seems like they don't even try to make the exclusives very interesting and off the beaten path. I'd like to see exclusives that would likely not sell well outside of the toy fairs environment but are perfect for exclusive hunters or completist. All the items they offered this year would sell just fine on its on.

I would have liked to see something like pink cowl 66 Batman.

I'm a huge Iron Man fan, I'm not going to lie and I plan on buying all the suits being released, but I can see why most fans are pissed because their are non IM collectors out there and I think HT should balance the figure output by releasing some non IM figures for the rest of the fans. The IM3 accessory pack is a just big waste and I know HT will milk it whenever they can, I can't hate them for that, but it's not right. Hopefully they will release figures from other lines and not disappoint their fans.

Back