Statue ARH Studios Inc. Hercules Mythology giant 22" 1/4 Statue - Web EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Inc. Hercules Mythology giant 22" 1/4 Statue - AP and EX

I can't take it anymore!!! Where's the preorder!!?? Just kidding...I'm thinking about going to NYCC. I live in Florida and I'm thinking about taking my wife to NYC for our anniversary and to see ARH statues!! 2 birds, one stone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OHHHHH CANT WAIT ALEX....:panic::panic::panic:

I can't take it anymore!!! Where's the preorder!!?? Just kidding...I'm thinking about going to NYCC. I live in Florida and I'm thinking about taking my wife to NYC for our anniversary and to see ARH statues!! 2 birds, one stone.

So here I am coming back from SDCC
It was great, meet a lot of people who buy from us, the factory guys and everyone who is in the industry. A lot of time to spent talking and looking around. Lots of fun.
I was hoping Hercules gets done on time but I assume it will be ready by next week.
I did have a chance to see the movie and I can say it added a lot to my excitement to see the statue painted. I cannot wait either

We welcome you in NY! Will be fantastic to see you!

Looks like Hercules and Arhian are done and will go up for sale tomorrow
Pictures should be up in the next few days

Yes!! Can't wait!!!

You guys will like the new lower prices
AND now we have a 4 month payment plan in place too!

first I have to like the statue :wink1:..are we able to see pics fully painted and completed before we order?

low price always helps too :panic:

first I have to like the statue :wink1:..are we able to see pics fully painted and completed before we order?

low price always helps too :panic:

Much lower price than Ares, your going to be pleased
Yes for sure painted pictures will be posted! LOL I mean we will not be posting him naked or unpainted!

Yes for sure painted pictures will be posted! LOL I mean we will not be posting him naked or unpainted!

He doesn't come with removable trousers? Pre-cancelled!:lol What time is Hercules going up for order tomorrow?

I heard there are no AP editions.....so only the EX?...no 20 ES AP as mentioned before? right:lol

so confusing again

Do you think sideshow will carry this?

Yes Sideshow will carry this BUT, not the EX which is the COH with the Sword. EX will only be sold by ARH website. No AP'S though, as far as I know.. Alex said that Arahom (ARH) is thinking of NOT doing AP'S. either way cant wait for tomorrow's reveal on this beast

Yes Sideshow will carry this BUT, not the EX which is the COH with the Sword. EX will only be sold by ARH website. No AP'S though, as far as I know.. Alex said that Arahom (ARH) is thinking of NOT doing AP'S. either way cant wait for tomorrow's reveal on this beast

Sideshow has not confirmed with us if they will carry it.
Its not 100% this year so we can't say for sure they will

The WebEX will be the only EX offered

Can't waittttttt!

Back