Snowpiercer (starring Chris Evans) -Awesome movie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think pretty much everybody liked it a lot more than you did. :lol

Oh well, every movie can't be Transformers 4 huh? :monkey3

I don't know about that. Only like five of us have posted we saw it. :lol I didn't hate the movie it's just nothing special for me. Evans was pretty cool but this for me was a 6.5/7 or so.

It wasn't that good but it wasn't tdkr at least. :)

Snowpiercer is easily one of my favorite films of this year. Brilliant, really.

Watched this this weekend. Great movie! It says so much about society and who we are as people. Not your ordinary uprising against oppression flick.

I just finished watching this movie and I think Snowpiecer is great science fiction with a very good story.

1994835.gif

I guess you either love this movie or hate it. I hated it. It was a mix of drama and cheese and that's never a good combo.

I guess you either love this movie or hate it. I hated it. It was a mix of drama and cheese and that's never a good combo.

I agree. Chris Evans was the best thing about it. Story sucked I though. Last 20 minutes was a 8/10. Rest of the movie boring and unemotional.

I watched this today, and I think I let y'all hype it up too much. I thought it was pretty weak. I agree that the last act was the best, his revealing of his history was interesting.

Back