Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again?

10537849_685712204849364_3343335865989755765_n.jpg

How many complements they canceled in the last 5 years ?

this would have been the third head ,she is looking up

Sometimes I don´t undertand sideshow,look to XM studios and learn a bit

Gonna def get Batgirl as well! In any case, I POed Emma EX...I'm happy with it! :yess:
Nice :hi5:, guess it's time to unfade her on the sig :wink1:

Lol i don't think we'll get two head sculpts plus an Ex but you never know they've done it with Bats, Cats, Lobo

Seriously. That would've looked so awesome. Even without the chalice

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'll pay more for that to happen. I don't care the cost, Babs will be mine :impatient:

Honestly I would've loved a mixed media corset. That corset is much sexier than the current one. None the less, I will get her. I feel bi-polar about it :gahh:

I'll pay more for that to happen. I don't care the cost, Babs will be mine :impatient:

Honestly I would've loved a mixed media corset. That corset is much sexier than the current one. None the less, I will get her. I feel bi-polar about it :gahh:
Lol i was thinking the same and was wondering if the straps are fabric cause they're missing on the WIP pic

I'm pretty sure they weren't from what I heard them talk about on SF.

I think it was all sculpted. Idea was MM I think.
That's lame. Just straps alone would've added another level to the piece that it sorta needs

Yup, gonna do that either tonight or tomorrow!! :yess:

ex is such a disappointment that the reg actually look better, in Mr. Green's opinion.
Lol its like when you go to the barber and he/she ****s up your hair and you leave wishing that you never bothered to cut your hair in the first place

Lol its like when you go to the barber and he/she ****s up your hair and you leave wishing that you never bothered to cut your hair in the first place

Probably why I decided not to cut my hair for another year and a half after last month's cut.

But I don't see such an ugliness. I really am starting to like her...more than Sonja!

kidding

Probably why I decided not to cut my hair for another year and a half after last month's cut.

But I don't see such an ugliness. I really am starting to like her...more than Sonja!

kidding
Lol happened to me two days before my cousin's wedding but then went to my normal barber and had him fix it. Ended up paying $40 for a single haircut

Aye yay yahh, those are the worst :slap

I take it you are still gonna pass on this? You know she has a booty Jedi :wink1:
Bro you Don't have to tell me. I KNOW Lol I've been trying ppl to take pics of DAT ASS since SDCC but buying her because of that booty alone is like buying a cake just to lick the icing. Okay that's a bad analogy because icing is yummy and so is booty Lol but you know what I mean. I need more than just a booty and her face and hair are totally weird

Bro you Don't have to tell me. I KNOW Lol I've been trying ppl to take pics of DAT ASS since SDCC but buying her because of that booty alone is like buying a cake just to lick the icing. Okay that's a bad analogy because icing is yummy and so is booty Lol but you know what I mean. I need more than just a booty and her face and hair are totally weird

Hahahaha +100000 this

I just can't see myself really displaying her til I get my own place next year. I got fam that comes and will probably think I tried to get a nude statue :lol

I actually like her a bit more than Jean, but price is a bummer.

Back