1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats RaBu, I think you made the right choice getting both as you seem to really be into this representation of Joker.

Getting both is the way... I've seen the mask I it's own on taobao, so I'll probably pick that up.
I'm still waiting for my figure. I expected it at the beginning of the month.

Getting both is the way... I've seen the mask I it's own on taobao, so I'll probably pick that up.
I'm still waiting for my figure. I expected it at the beginning of the month.

what I've noticed is that 1.0 has a better jacket terms buttons than the 2.0, at 1.0 are real buttons and the 2.0 are the sticky little things unfortunately

Some side by side pics with the v1 would be great. :)

I can see that the color of the suit on the v2 is lighter from your previous pics.

ow you mean together :)

yes the 2.0 is lighter true, i gonna try to make tomorrow the photos ;)

Cool, does this mean we'll stop seeing "Do he got a watch/belt/pers?" repeated again?

Hah, hey.. :)
Let 'im be. He was just excited/enthusiastic for his figure. And now that he has it, he's even providing pics for us. Good on you, RaBu :)

Sticky buttons.. I'll watch out for that. I found the 2.0 Joker (regular) had a waistcoat that was a major pain to re-snap closed.
I have a second BR Joker outfit in the post ( May be at my office) to build a Joker with the masked head sculpt. I did expect the figure to arrive first ... Haha!!

what I've noticed is that 1.0 has a better jacket terms buttons than the 2.0, at 1.0 are real buttons and the 2.0 are the sticky little things unfortunately

Real buttons may be out of scale, hence why they decided to do the sticky buttons. A lot of custom outfit uses such buttons as well.

Real buttons may be out of scale, hence why they decided to do the sticky buttons. A lot of custom outfit uses such buttons as well.

i have found this photo on me phone, both bank robbers

20140830_150130.jpg

Please don't take it the wrong way, but the pose doesn't look like the average HT collector who have handled 1/6 figures frequently. The hands are too wide apart and look unnatural, like a Kenner / Mattel figure

haha i know i have just put stuff in different places and not had time to put everything in the right pose that is why they are now so :lol

when i got time i gonna pose them good ;)

I still only want the bag and grenades from this release. Maybe if SS starts throwing the figure in pack-outs I'll get lucky. The couple I've seen on eBay are ridiculously priced and I got screwed over on one that was cheap.

haha i know i have just put stuff in different places and not had time to put everything in the right pose that is why they are now so :lol

when i got time i gonna pose them good ;)

Hey congrats on getting them. I don't post much but do check in threads often saw you really wanted this one. The V1 BR and DX 01 are the only Nolan villain figures I own and love them and always have.

Anyway, if you are busy guy like me, you will see over time you will change pose now and then and one day realize you have finally got that one you want. The smallest movement here and there can change everything.

Well the spare suit arrived before the actual figure.

So, I call this,

"Identity Crisis"
140jmh0.jpg

Back