XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They know that not everyone is an artist. So do not worry about the drawing etc. what they want are concepts, ideas etc. even if it's just a stickman sketch.

They know that not everyone is an artist. So do not worry about the drawing etc. what they want are concepts, ideas etc. even if it's just a stickman sketch.

I sculpted my entry in mashed potatoes :lecture
Close+Encounters+of+the+Third+Kind+3.jpg

I was thinking it would b really nice if the infinity stones had a unique look to them. They look nice as is but im just thinking this stones are incredibly powerful and it would b nice if the paint app could somehow capture the uniqueness of each stone.

I was thinking it would b really nice if the infinity stones had a unique look to them. They look nice as is but im just thinking this stones are incredibly powerful and it would b nice if the paint app could somehow capture the uniqueness of each stone.

I think it'd be cool if they used those galaxy marbles.

To my knowledge, the cube and the IG were never used by Thanos at the same time. But to be honest, having them together doesn't bother me. I wouldn't mind seeing what a plain gauntlet holding the cube looks like though. A brooding face portrait I think is what would set this piece over the top. It would be my #1 suggestion.

To my knowledge, the cube and the IG were never used by Thanos at the same time. But to be honest, having them together doesn't bother me. I wouldn't mind seeing what a plain gauntlet holding the cube looks like though. A brooding face portrait I think is what would set this piece over the top. It would be my #1 suggestion.

Please Xm! we need a brooding face portrait.

Also yeah doesnt bother me too much either, its just that the gaunlet is much more powerful then the cube i dont see why he would want it

Yeah in the classic storylines, the cube was destroyed long before Thanos even put the infinity gems together. It doesn't really bother me, I much prefer the gauntlet anyways so probably won't even display the cube, mostly just curious about it.

And YES BROODING PORTRAIT! I've said so on their facebook a couple time and will keep on saying it. XM has listened to us on other statues and I really feel that while this statue is absolutely a winner, a brooding face sculpt is nearly necessary and would really make this THE essential Thanos statue.

I have to get my hand on this. Still trying to snag one. It will most likely be the only XM I get. Unless of course Sideshow starts distributing them. LOL

I have to get my hand on this. Still trying to snag one. It will most likely be the only XM I get. Unless of course Sideshow starts distributing them. LOL

Same here. I've emailed someone and hopefully i can snag one. I have to own this statue. :lol

Did any of the UK guys get a customs bill when ordering these statues?

Back