ECC new Licenses (Underworld Evolution and MIB)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ES will be fairly small I'd imagine. The quality of the bust will attract guys who aren't necessarily MiB fans. If I was a big Sci-fi or extra terrestrial s collector this is a great piece to have. It's a big conversation pieces

The Lycan and Markus are must haves. Don't think the MIB will be more than Markus at 2k, but even if it's the same, I can't spend that much on it. If they can keep it around $1200, I will prolly bite and no I'm not a die hard MIB fan or anything. I did like the movies, but this thing is prolly the most unique bust I've seen. I haven't seen this company or CM make anything with an ES over 1,000. Because the price will be high, don't see more than 500. Drake only has 300 I think and the Reaper is 700. Both have been available for some time.

The Lycan and Markus are must haves. Don't think the MIB will be more than Markus at 2k, but even if it's the same, I can't spend that much on it. If they can keep it around $1200, I will prolly bite and no I'm not a die hard MIB fan or anything. I did like the movies, but this thing is prolly the most unique bust I've seen. I haven't seen this company or CM make anything with an ES over 1,000. Because the price will be high, don't see more than 500. Drake only has 300 I think and the Reaper is 700. Both have been available for some time.

Well said. It's tempting at around 1000-1200 max and as some have said before, it's one hell of a conversation starter.

my thoughts exactly…its beyond unique and honestly, tho i don't look at collection from this perspective I think once it sells out, providing the ES is small it would be worth a fortune down the road.

From Facebook: "Here's a work in progress shot of the production Lycan busts.
The hair still needs to be trimmed and the name placard attached. Hope you like them!?"

lycan.jpg

Contacted Cinemaquette about the Lycan bust's possible shipping date, and they said both Marcus and the Lycan are already on the water and should reach their warehouse at the end of this month.

ECC has made a great job on these Underworld pieces, but their prices are unaffordable. Maybe Guillermo del Toro and Michael Bay can afford these pieces

the Lycan bust is affordable imo, and is also the only piece I see that could rise in value (slightly).

Well I'm officially looking to buy the Lycan bust if anyone decides to sell, as long as it's close to the retail price.

Back