Letterman Retiring?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Showbiz is 90% hustle and 10% talent. Leno was the hustler, Dave was the one with talent. Dave's insecurities got the best of him after the Academy Award hosting flop and in my opinion never really recovered. Leno's soulless *** could have been on TV until he was 90 if the NBC suits hadn't turned on him lol.

Colbert wouldn't know what to do with himself when he's not parodying the right. Late Night hosts ought to stay away from being too partisan.

Wow, like others here, I agree that Colbert is a brilliant comedian, but his real strengths so far have been that character. Very curious to see what he seems like when he's not that.

To me, the talk show format has gotten pretty boring, when Colbert is playing his character it at least brings life into the show. I'm not really looking forward to seeing him as just another suit behind a desk kissing the butts of celebrities.

To me, the talk show format has gotten pretty boring, when Colbert is playing his character it at least brings life into the show. I'm not really looking forward to seeing him as just another suit behind a desk kissing the butts of celebrities.

Actually, his interviews are pretty good. I think he'll do fine. He's a quick wit.

I am pretty devastated about this. Not only is the Colbert Report ending now but I will never care for comedians asking actors about their new movie coming out or crap like that.

Stephen Colbert had guests too but only at the end of his show and they were actually interesting. They talked about serious issues that affect Americans today and stuff that people should know about. Plus he could make fun of them and challenge their views...

Now Colbert will be interviewing Megan Fox and Michael Bay and Kanye West etc etc....:( No matter how charming and funny and witty Colbert is there is no way he will make an interview with someone like Kanye or someone like that interesting. No way.

this is hitting me hard.

it is always so strange to see movie mega star Steve carrel as just a regular on the Daily show

seeing that clip now makes it fell like if he was making a special appearance or something lol

Even funnier, on right after that during the day was Win Ben Stein's Money. Which featured a young unknown Jimmy Kimmel as Ben's co-host.

I knew Jimmy from the Man Show... God that brings memories, that show was hilarious :lol

Strangely enough, when the man show was taken over, I stopped watching. And yet today, Doug Stanhope is easily one of my top 3 favorite Stand Up comedians. Saw him twice in Philly.

that happened to everyone I think. I know it happened to me as well, And the new Man Show was on for like 2 seasons and it got cancelled.
And yeah I agree both of them are funny and great guys, Joe Rogan is hilarious as well

His near relentless lampooning of the right makes him more of a fit on MSNBC with Rachael Maddow or somewhere in Obama's administration. Remind me again Colbert how many signed up to Obamacare lol.

Back