Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just FYI here is an email I received from Prime1 just this morning answering my question about the scale of Bumblebee.

Prime 1 Studio 6:45am Jul 28

Thank you for your message.

Bumblebee Statue size is around 45cm without base.

Thank you
Prime1

Add at least another 3-4 inches for the base. I think optimus has a base of 3.9 inches if I remember. Megatron was just under 6 I believe.

This is total horse ****.

And enrages me.

Prime One believes we are fools... do not believe their Jedi Mind tricks... look at this picture again...

Bee is almost the same size as Optimus....

you can see it with your own eyes... is everyone here so easily conned by these guys.

9u5aqepy.jpg

There is no way in hell this is scale... open your eyes...

Jay and crew... please can the ridiculous comments.

you should be pissed as well...

Prime One is trying to snow job all of us.

Hi guys just came back from the wonderfest. WOW what happen here!!! People gone crazy about the scale i saw bumblebee hes almost half size than Optimus.
Prime1 just put higher podium for him to let people to see it more easily.

Yeah, I don't think this is some super secret plan by Prime 1 to "con" you with their "Jedi mind-tricks". I don't think they really give a **** that he's not completely accurate size-wise. I imagine they simply want all of their statues to be around the same general size, and they probably think making Bee half the size of their current statues would garner less interest from their customers.

You're the only one who seems to care (and way too much I might add).

i care because i have invested $5 grand into this series already... have you?

i was planning another $10K...

now I am not even sure Megatron is to Scale with optimus... seems like prime one just pulls the size out of their ass.

Prime looks the same size as Bee standing next to him? is he just another grunt autobot? do you even care as a collector about the integrity of what you collect?

plain and simple these guys are now bold face lying to us...

look at next levels quote...

" they put bee on a higher stand"!!!!!!!!!

really????!!!!!

look at that picture again.... that stand is the same size.

total ********

you should be p i s s e d off.

Yeah, I don't think this is some super secret plan by Prime 1 to "con" you with their "Jedi mind-tricks". I don't think they really give a **** that he's not completely accurate size-wise. I imagine they simply want all of their statues to be around the same general size, and they probably think making Bee half the size of their current statues would garner less interest from their customers.

You're the only one who seems to care (and way too much I might add).

Wow! You should really pay attention on the photo before comments with rage!
Check the podium line.. they are completely different height

@optimus kyn

You didn't respond to what I said about Prime 1's possible intentions regarding the size of their statues.

I highly doubt they're being malicious or greedy. They simply want consistency in the form of all of their statues being around the same height instead of the accurate height, because there's such a big difference in the actual character sizes.

I'm surprised you're not complaining about Grimlock's height not being accurate to these statues.

nextlevel.... who are you trying to kid...

it may be a little smaller... it is negligible.

there is no way in hell that bee is at scale such as the true representation of scale shown here:

transformers-la-face-cachee-de-la-lune-xbox-360-011.jpg

why do you insist on continuing with your meaningless jedi mind tricks.

minus the jokers on this forum... any real collector should be angry as hell.

Wow! You should really pay attention on the photo before comments with rage!
Check the podium line.. they are completely different height

Grimlock is an obvious one off with optimus on his back... c'mon

your point is ridiculous...

i love the grimlock... S T A N D A L O N E piece.... and will buy...

the others however have been advertised all at a certain scale.

they are not true representations!!!

@optimus kyn

You didn't respond to what I said about Prime 1's possible intentions regarding the size of their statues.

I highly doubt they're being malicious or greedy. They simply want consistency in the form of all of their statues being around the same height instead of the accurate height, because there's such a big difference in the actual character sizes.

I'm surprised you're not complaining about Grimlock's height not being accurate to these statues.

Just to clear it may not be exactly precise scale you are hoping..... but BB is a lot smaller around 18 inch and Optimus 24 inch
I do like the size for BB not too big not too small very friendly size for collectors.

fit perfectly with prime.

Just to clear it may not be exactly precise scale you are hoping..... but BB is a lot smaller around 18 inch and Optimus 24 inch
I do like the size for BB not too big not too small very friendly size for collectors.
Are there any pictures that show his size compared to the Optimus statue other than that awkwardly angled side comparison?

Looks about the same size to me, if not a bit smaller. I can see them making Bee slightly smaller to still give the effect of Optimus being the leader, while not going as far as to make Bee look like a complete midget next to him.

not to big... not too small!!!!!!

are you kidding me!!

primeone is making statues for goldilocks now????

you have gone from its at scale.... to admitting its not at scale!!!!!!

its not too big or too small!!!!!

this is complete arbitrary horse crap....

the more prime one comes clean on their bogus claims the more i dont want to buy another item from them.

fit perfectly with prime.

Are there any pictures that show his size compared to the Optimus statue other than that awkwardly angled side comparison?

Looks about the same size to me, if not a bit smaller. I can see them making Bee slightly smaller to still give the effect of Optimus being the leader, while not going as far as to make Bee look like a complete midget next to him.

My mistake i didnt took pic beside Optimus.. I really should sorry guys

PLEASE DONT COMPARE!!!!!!

the shot you post Prime is in the background.... bee in the foreground....

High Moon Studios (the game developer Hasbro uses) has the exact models at scale from ILM... this is an accurate scale representation with bee and prime close to the same horizon plane.

Primeone needs to stop these lies.

Please dont compare videogame screentshot

Heu! so what happen for the photo you complain BB is also background.

About high moon Studios completely false.. so how come the model inaccurate please recheck the front chest part for both Optimus and BB

In the end dont be angry if you are not happy you shouldnt buy any product from prime1 if the scale bother you so much
I like the scale everything they produce ..accurate and details statues.

Back