1/6 Pangaea 1/6 Greek General collectable figure All New pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received the Cm toys body for this today, really looking forward to the next update :panic:
What are your thoughts on that body? I bought one before and hated it.The body was hard to work with imo. The rubber was very unrefined, tough and sorta sticky. It was extremely hard to put clothes on and off and the articulation in the arms were weird. Plus, the ankle pegs are strange and I don't think they have articulation. I was unaware of this and accidentally broke it off. Once that was done that was it. It couldn't be replaced or glued back. Luckily Black Ops Toys refunded my money in store credit.

Sorry to interrupt! They are not talking about Pangaea / ACI Toys bodies! They are talking about CM toys one!
I have to clarify that to avoid confusion with our products! Thank you
Bryan

What are your thoughts on that body? I bought one before and hated it.The body was hard to work with imo. The rubber was very unrefined, tough and sorta sticky. It was extremely hard to put clothes on and off and the articulation in the arms were weird. Plus, the ankle pegs are strange and I don't think they have articulation. I was unaware of this and accidentally broke it off. Once that was done that was it. It couldn't be replaced or glued back. Luckily Black Ops Toys refunded my money in store credit.

Sorry for the delayed response. I have not opened the Cm body yet, I got it MISB so I was going to wait until this released to do so and then choose which body I liked better (Cm or Aci).

Sorry to interrupt! They are not talking about Pangaea / ACI Toys bodies! They are talking about CM toys one!
I have to clarify that to avoid confusion with our products! Thank you
Bryan

Yep, Bryan is correct. :goodpost:

Any word on this for us Bryan?

I think he said a few post back they expect to release it towards the end of the year.

Any word on this for us Bryan?[/QUOTE]

This one should be ready at 4th Q this year! thanks!

Sorry for the delayed response. I have not opened the Cm body yet, I got it MISB so I was going to wait until this released to do so and then choose which body I liked better (Cm or Aci).

Any word on this for us Bryan?

I am waiting patiently for more reveals. This was an insta PO for me to complete my ancient Greek/Roman stuff with Achilles, Leonidas, and Spartacus.

Still waiting for a good Hercules.

Am I the only one who saw Pangaea's and ACI's teaser with a new shield on Facebook?

no, you're not, but it looks like it's Maximus' Colosseum shield at first glance?

Post pics?

here you go :wink1:

10616716_299378083580468_672150570782763323_n.jpg

Still nothing on the final head sculpts? Also hope Hector gets started soon. Achilles and Hector have been on my most wanted list for a couple of years. So I wonder if ACI, KP or one of the other smaller 1:6 companies would consider doing a Norse Goddess (Sif) and Norse Watcher God (Heimdall). That would be cool.

Yep, it is Maximus' shield.
Too bad, I was hoping for Hector, but I'm looking forward to seeing the HS and the boots. If they are nicely made I could get them for the General version.

I prefer this version of max over general version. Glad they're making it. Now we need Hector.

Achilles and Hector have been on my most wanted list for a couple of years. So I wonder if ACI, KP or one of the other smaller 1:6 companies would consider doing a Norse Goddess (Sif) and Norse Watcher God (Heimdall). That would be cool.

+1 everything you said here.

Back