How does the waitlist work?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did a while back. For some reason they stopped. I guess they figure if it's on WL there is someone willing to pay full payment upfront.

I have had them agree to payment plans for WL conversions in the past, just ask and see, sometimes they can accommodate.

Tried but got shot down a couple of times. Having said that they did help me out with a couple of cancellations so I would say that the Service reps help out as much as they can whenever it is under their jurisdiction. So best advice would be keep trying :)

I'm using this feature for the first time. Once an item is available that your waiting for. Is there a chance you might be getting one that was returned because of QC issues?

People have reported their Golden Age Cap Wait Lists have converted, which is awesome.

However, a few have stated they got on the Wait List a day or so after the pre-order sold out. I got on the Wait List the exact day the pre-order sold out.

Technically, shouldn't I be closer to the top of the list than those who pre-ordered later since it's "first come, first serve"? Why are their wait lists converting before me?

People have reported their Golden Age Cap Wait Lists have converted, which is awesome.

However, a few have stated they got on the Wait List a day or so after the pre-order sold out. I got on the Wait List the exact day the pre-order sold out.

Technically, shouldn't I be closer to the top of the list than those who pre-ordered later since it's "first come, first serve"? Why are their wait lists converting before me?

Yes, it is supposed to be that way, you should get one before those on after you.

I've got a question about statues released with special editions. I came across the J Scott Campbell collection late in the game and the special edition half-masked 1750/1750 Spiderman was already out, on waitlist. I preordered the regular 3500/3500 Spiderman as I wanted to have one for sure but is there any way to get on a waitlist for the special edition while having the regular edition preordered- and then just have your preorder "bumped up" to the special edition version if one comes available?

Hey Samurai, talk to Sideshow direct, Phone or Live Chat, and i'm pretty sure they will arrange that for you. I know of someone who has the same arrangement on a different piece.
Very late to jump on the W/L with the Reg also sold out but you never know.

Hey Samurai, talk to Sideshow direct, Phone or Live Chat, and i'm pretty sure they will arrange that for you. I know of someone who has the same arrangement on a different piece.
Very late to jump on the W/L with the Reg also sold out but you never know.

cool, thanks! yeah its a longshot but maybe I'll get lucky :)

The HT Cap America in golden age outfit will come back available from waitlist cause all others that recently also went on waitlist have all come back to buy. It's a recent item so I'm not gonna sweat it.

Back