Paul Walker dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe to you. It is an awesome machine but when you take a car that is set up for track with that much raw power with no traction control onto normal street roads and conditions, the risks are high even for a pro.

Also I believe Rodas had only just brought the car and was taking it out as it wasn't running well.
He may not have got to know the car and know its limits or the car may have mechanically faulted, we just dont know.

Well, yes, it's a beautiful car and a speedster.

But traction at those speeds is a necessity on main roads. The lambo Aventador hugs turns with fantastic control and traction. That's what I mean when I say that it doesn't handle well.

The car doesnt handle poorly, it is an amazing car to drive but if you even slightly over do it, there are no second chances.

When it was reviewed on top gear, the stig, a very capable pro racing driver, lost the gt 6 or 7 times on the hammerhead exit.
This was just a very sad accident .

Accident? Was it an accident he was going crazy fast. No. And if he lived and caught by the cops going that fast under arrest he woulda went. Too much power off the track is no could... Plus the temptation to speed is overwhelming to say the least. A friend of mine in Fla 5 years wrecked his Lamborghini after only a week of ownership. Told me he felt invincible in it and admitted to me he was wrong and very lucky

Paul Walker's brother Cody announced on his Facebook page that he'll be taking over his brother's role in Fast & Furious 7.

'Take over' in what sense? Playing the same character? Or playing Paul's character's not-mentioned-before brother or something?

'Take over' in what sense? Playing the same character? Or playing Paul's character's not-mentioned-before brother or something?

The way I took it, he'll be playing his role. He looks nearly identical. Then they'll retire his character.

Here's what I've found online.

[quote
“They soon realized they needed someone who looked like Paul to finish the movie and that’s when they approached his nearly identical brother, Cody,” a source was quoted by the Daily Mail as saying.
According to the source, “They can shoot Cody from behind and at distance and if it’s a shot they need Paul’s face in close up they can CGI it later on. If Cody agrees it’s because he wants to honor his brother’s memory. There are many details that still need to be worked out, but right now the family and cast and crew are all still grieving.”
Cody Walker has been involved in movies in the past, doing stunt work. Cody, who lives in Oregon, had been staying with his mother in Los Angeles after Paul’s death.
“Fast & Furious” sources also told The Hollywood Reporter that the movie’s writer, Chris Morgan, is looking at revising the script to retire Paul’s character in using scenes that have already been shot.[/quote]

I read that he will be taking over the role and that CGI will be used to make him look more like his bro. Pretty cool if you ask me.

I'm still really bummed by this story. I don't know what it is this year? Maybe its because I'm a parent? Then this morning I read about some ****tard that threw his 3 year old son off a building and then jumped. All over a custody hearing.

It's all very depressing. :gah:

I keep telling myself it doesn't impact me to let it go. But stories like this, especially things that didn't need to happen drive me nuts.

Any story of someone dying young is a bit of a downer. I think that's a big part of why this RIP thread is so much bigger than Mandella's was. In Ireland the other day a 14 year old girl died of a nut allergy, after being refused an emergency injection at a pharmacy. I don't know the exact circumstances of why the chemist refused but still, dead before her life has even begun. Sad story.

I'm gonna have to watch these F&F films to see why there's so many of them. I think I saw the first one and that was it.

Any story of someone dying young is a bit of a downer. I think that's a big part of why this RIP thread is so much bigger than Mandella's was. In Ireland the other day a 14 year old girl died of a nut allergy, after being refused an emergency injection at a pharmacy. I don't know the exact circumstances of why the chemist refused but still, dead before her life has even begun. Sad story.

I'm gonna have to watch these F&F films to see why there's so many of them. I think I saw the first one and that was it.

I think you are right.

As for the films? I've enjoyed them all pretty much with the exception being the second one. It's pretty bad.

I don't know how it is over in Ireland, but here it probably wouldn't opened him up for lawsuits or he could've been breaking laws of some kind.

IMO, she should've always carried an epi-pen. There are kids at my school that have them.

because she didn't have the recipe for the injection of adrenaline...
and the pharmacist did not give her the care...:mad:

that's nuts. US and UK requires prescription for epipen. yet other countries have epipens supplied in their first aid kits. :cuckoo:

that's nuts. US and UK requires prescription for epipen. yet other countries have epipens supplied in their first aid kits. :cuckoo:

But someone with that strong of a reaction to nuts should be carrying one with her at all times. We have kids with bee allergies as well and they have them.

But someone with that strong of a reaction to nuts should be carrying one with her at all times. We have kids with bee allergies as well and they have them.

Well, I only found out about my allergy to certain types of nut (drupe seeds) at age 16. Could've not been aware.

I have a bad allergy to almond milk. took it once and could feel my throat closing. really scary stuff.
would that mean i have an allergy to almonds in general?

Back