Asmus Toys: Gandalf the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And what is the point of the continual harping? We get you don't like the figure. Please move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...this is taking some hits. I don't think it's that bad.

Actually, it's pretty good and what I expected. Kinda funny to hear guys wanting to compare this to Elvis' custom...of course his customs are gonna look better...they're customs! And its Elvis'!

Last edited:
Kinda sad to see the degree of disrespect being levelled at an emerging maker and active participant in the SSF threads.

It is. I'm gonna start handing out infractions if I wake up tomorrow and see more of this crap.

Last edited:
Well, it's unfortunate the amount of trolling that went on in the ACI Ringwraith thread.

But no one seemed concerned about that. What's with the double-standard??

I mean no Disrespect to Asmus Toys or there Online Representative I just want Quality Figures for my Money. Just look at Star Ace for how a Start-up Company should put forth Licensed Figures.

I mean no Disrespect to Asmus Toys or there Online Representative I just want Quality Figures for my Money. Just look at Star Ace for how a Start-up Company should put forth Licensed Figures.

:wink1:

Totally agree, that is why I am sent here !

Like I said before, you guys have been wonderful, and if there is good constructive feed-backs,
we will all take in. Sometimes there are changes we just cannot do, but please believe me that we do not just read and dump the comments.

I do reports for all the good and bad points about our products, and it is why I am here for.

it is also a much more fun job than replying emails !

Final pics were posted last week.

Their Ron was pretty spot on. Never thought Ron would be a character I want, but this has certainly changed my mind.

p1s.jpg

:wink1:

Totally agree, that is why I am sent here !

Like I said before, you guys have been wonderful, and if there is good constructive feed-backs,
we will all take in. Sometimes there are changes we just cannot do, but please believe me that we do not just read and dump the comments.

I do reports for all the good and bad points about our products, and it is why I am here for.

it is also a much more fun job than replying emails !

Thank You for Understanding and being Here on the Boards.

:ogat Rock on Asmus! :rock

I, too, love the way Asmus is actively participating in this forum, willing to let constructive criticism influence and improve their work. That's got to be a first from a professional company and I can't praise this attitude high enough!

Back