Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..gung ho..last page!

hey guys..once im done with the scarlet stuff...i want to tackle some other styles from her as well....it just depends on my extra time that i have to do them....so if i get enough interest in a flight suit type suit for her....i may try it....

star duster/gung ho pants...these arent on very well..can be adjusted, etc once on the body a bit better..i just wanted to show them off...
View attachment 130985

pattern by 'FACE

I wasn't going to make a Gung-Ho because he was a little too Village People for my taste but that looks pretty cool.

Gung Ho pants look snazzy!

Looking good spider.

Gung ho is going to look great when you get done with him Matt. Great work as always my friend! :clap

he was allways one of my favorite joes. lifeline, airtight, shipwreck, Falcon, Slaughter, Ace, Wet Suit. Those were just about my favorite joes.

if i could find fabric, i'd so do an ACE suit...but man....not sure where to even start lol...as for the others....hmmmm....you never know...;)

actually, im up for trying just about any suit , if i can find the stuff....even if it's just one or two of certain ones...

my joes don't all need to be 100% card art accurate. flight suit, and some headgear, i'm good for ace :) I'll likely just snag one from somewhere, and do the version that came with the reissue skystriker.

bigger issue is finding a headsculpt.

How much for just enough turq fabric with camo to make pants. it's nice but i like waist band and functional pockets. Or what did you use to make stencil i can do my own i want to make flints like this as well

my joes don't all need to be 100% card art accurate. flight suit, and some headgear, i'm good for ace :) I'll likely just snag one from somewhere, and do the version that came with the reissue skystriker.

bigger issue is finding a headsculpt.

just a good basic guy HS with brown hair....think that would be ok...

tempted to try to find a tom cruise-ish face, and repaint the hair

monkey depot has "tom cruise"..they arent the best HS...lol..

nah, there are some good ones out there. And i said "ish" so it makes people think of top gun as well as ace, and it's a little bit of suggestion.
$_12.JPG$_57.JPG$(KGrHqVHJEIFJbMtiLK!BSY!ZUsK!!~~60_57.JPG

I've got a few of these somewhere already too.
$(KGrHqV,!icE-wDwDNt1BP4NTsFnSQ~~60_12.JPG

you know, kinda like How Hawk has a little bit of Robert REdford in him, and dusty is vaguely resembles Charming Tatur.

i think hawk has a bit of Arnold in him....

hey guys..i created a private group to start showing off stuff..if you want to join, lmk and i'll send you an invite..most of you have been invited so far....

Back