The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (starring Henry Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
Movie based on the TV show from the 60s. The film is directed by Guy Ritchie and stars Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer.

Synopsis:
“Set against the backdrop of the early 1960s, at the height of the Cold War, The Man from U.N.C.L.E. centers on CIA agent Solo and Kgb agent Kuryakin. Forced to put aside longstanding hostilities, the two team up on a joint mission to stop a mysterious international criminal organization, which is bent on destabilizing the fragile balance of power through the proliferation of nuclear weapons and technology. The duo’s only lead is the daughter of a vanished German scientist, who is the key to infiltrating the criminal organization, and they must race against time to find him and prevent a worldwide catastrophe.”

Here's some set pics:
ShNMNfV.jpg

8khODCD.jpg

f1STmUi.jpg

Hr1Ui8W.jpg

I am super excited for this! I LOVE Henry Cavill. Armie Hammer is great too and Guy Ritchie is a great director. This film has a lot of potential to be awesome. :yess:

Cavill would be a great James Bond- looks so right in the 1960's setting!

Really? Don't get me wrong, if the picture lent itself to a joke, well, I could get behind it, but, looking at the pic, and looking at the joke, they don't look like they're enjoying it at all. Cavill's face is like "Keep it together, Henry. Only a few more months before you're back to playing one of the biggest superheroes ever created," and Hammer looks like he's reflecting on what a huge mistake The Lone Ranger was.:lol

I remember the original Vaughn series and even Girl from Uncle too...Loved them...hope it does justice...I enjoyed G Ritchies Sherlock Holmes films so I think it can be made well....I hope

Hope they have The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Gun. I had one as a kid. Coolest thing ever.

Some Man From U.N.C.L.E. stuff.

Last edited:
My dad had some old Marx figurines of this show but I'd never seen it before. A '60s period piece sounds cool and I enjoyed Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes for what it was. I'll see this.

Really happy with the trailer--looks like it'll be a fun movie. Glad to see Cavill doing more movies too--from what I saw he's going to be fantastic in this.

They sure have Cavill talking like a Robert Vaughn...hope they have his partner as a Yugoslavian instead of Russian...KGB is ok

Back