1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice from Sideshow too, woohoo! Just for Batman though. Hopefully Robin isn't too far behind :)

They are wonderful aren't they? Coolest thing HT has done in an age.

Certainly are. I really wish HT would do some classic movies/actors. I'd love a Breakfast at Tiffany's Audrey Hepburn and James Stewart 'Harvey' but that won't ever happen. :(

Fixed Robin's collar. Looks much better now. :)

Now, we just need to see WB put out the press release detailing the contents, release date, and format of the TV Series box set, and I'll have my '66 fix.

Now, we just need to see WB put out the press release detailing the contents, release date, and format of the TV Series box set, and I'll have my '66 fix.

I've only ever seen the movie. Maybe caught the odd TV episode now and then, so looking forward to the box set.

I'm really hoping that, when they announce it, it's Blu-Ray, but, regardless, an official set is definitely coming later this year. I just want to see what the damn thing looks like (I'm kind of a packaging/special features nut).:lol

Ferrigno Hulk! :rock

I love the HT Hulk - it's a masterpiece in green. But I also like the idea of a Hulk that stands a little closer in height to everyone else, as he did (for a lot of the time) in the comics.
The HT HULK is way too big though wouldn't you say?

Not a fan of that figure anyway..

YIPEE!!! Robin got a neck!!! :yess: Great pictures Rory, and thanks for answering the neck mystery question. :hi5:

2_zpsc3b5a62a.jpg

Been so damn busy these last few months totally let these slip my mind..........until the flex pay notice. Then I checked the thread to see any updates & **** :yess:......pics........:panic:

man these turned out like I hoped. Too awesome. Hope the batmobile fairs this well.........:pray:

Ordered from BBTS, they should ship them about the same time as SSC (within a week or so) )and hopefully together. Can't wait and the best news:Robin has a neck!: :yess:

Ordered from BBTS, they should ship them about the same time as SSC (within a week or so) )and hopefully together.

Just activate the Pile of Loot in your BBTS account, and they will definitely ship together, no worries!

Back