Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think they're both on a riser dude. Look to the right of the picture by KH and you'll see the fabric over the riser

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Rulk is raised much higher.

I am pretty damn sure the bottom of Rulks base is roughly inline with the top of King Hulks base. Which means that Rulk's feet are at least 1.5 higher than KHulk's

I seriously can't tell..... LOL... Whatever anyone says I am like... Yep foreground... Yep the same... Yep Background.... I know this... SSC says that he is 20" tall and King Hulk is 28" tall (counting the sword at it's highest point.... King Hulk looks more then 8 inches taller.... So I am not sure that K Hulk is not the one in the foreground... Either way I think Red Hulk looks pretty beastly.... Just won't be displaying Green and Grey right next to my G Hulk :)

Here I brightened up the crappy pic a bit lol
y8aje8et.jpg

I hate you SDCC! But most of these won't be up for PO til all the way to the end of the year, sorta like last year

Rulk looked pretty damn good to me. Disappointed Grey Hulk wasnt on display st SDCC but I'm hoping they swap out for different days. If so, I'm definitely going back to see the other versions. Unless SSC has already said green and grey aren't going to be at con.

Back