Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so broke. But I'm definitely ordering this day one next week! Haha

If I don't do flex pay I only pay 40$ now and the rest shipping day right?

I'm so broke. But I'm definitely ordering this day one next week! Haha

If I don't do flex pay I only pay 40$ now and the rest shipping day right?

Yeah. And that's what I do too. Pre order whatever immediately for $40 and then worry about paying the rest when the time comes. Usually a year later ha. You can always cancel it and lose your $40 but to me the $40 is worth the peace of mind knowing that you have your statue reserved.

Yeah. And that's what I do too. Pre order whatever immediately for $40 and then worry about paying the rest when the time comes. Usually a year later ha. You can always cancel it and lose your $40 but to me the $40 is worth the peace of mind knowing that you have your statue reserved.

Give me like 6-8 months to sell my furniture and my brothers stuff. Haha

I definitely think I'm going to try to sculp an Ultron head to fit in his hand. Would be a cool first sculpting project.

Are you worried about visible seams Gag?

yes hulk is one statue i don't want any seams, if i have the option i will pick regular with no seam (and a nice discount too). But if the reg also has seam, then no point will just get the ex.

I display him pretty high up on the pax, so look from below the seams will be clearly visible which i don't like (still have nightmares about the HT hulk, looks so bad)

yes hulk is one statue i don't want any seams, if i have the option i will pick regular with no seam (and a nice discount too). But if the reg also has seam, then no point will just get the ex.

I display him pretty high up on the pax, so look from below the seams will be clearly visible which i don't like (still have nightmares about the HT hulk, looks so bad)

I would take the seamless too.

This is another reason I'm waiting on a modern PF. Hopefully one kick @ss raging modern head sculpt and no seams.

This is another reason I'm waiting on a modern PF. Hopefully one kick @ss raging modern head sculpt and no seams.

I think the seams will be hidden well behind veins. Atleast I hope so. But I kind of expect seams on everything. Especially on something shirtless...

I think the seams will be hidden well behind veins. Atleast I hope so. But I kind of expect seams on everything. Especially on something shirtless...

Well, there is only a seam because of the COH. There is no other Hulk statue by SSC that has a visible seam on it to my knowledge. This is a first. For the sake of everyone that's POing the piece, I hope the seam in not too noticeable. I just can't see how that can be the case. It's fairly easy to see on Rulk. I expect the same for the green PF.

Well, there is only a seam because of the COH. There is no other Hulk statue by SSC that has a visible seam on it to my knowledge. This is a first. For the sake of everyone that's POing the piece, I hope the seam in not too noticeable. I just can't see how that can be the case. It's fairly easy to see on Rulk. I expect the same for the green PF.

Where is the seam on Rulk? The picture people posted from before he was able to be ordered weren't clear. Any new picks of an obvious seam?

they already made that, and he is perfect :)

Sideshow_Avengers_Hulk.jpg

Where is the seam on Rulk? The picture people posted from before he was able to be ordered weren't clear. Any new picks of an obvious seam?

It'll be along his jaw line. I had the Silver Surfer COM and he came with 3 switch out heads. The seam was obvious on that piece. It'll be the same thing with the Hulk PFs. There is no way to hide it. Don't fall for the photo shopped preview pics. Those pics are almost all going to be head on and have plenty of shadows to hide the seam if they turn him sideways. The seam will be there. With a COH there's no way around it with this character.

Hmmm, I wonder since the Grey Hulk comes with only one head if he won't have a seam? They used to do it that way with the Regs that didnt get a COH.

It'll be along his jaw line. I had the Silver Surfer COM and he came with 3 switch out heads. The seam was obvious on that piece. It'll be the same thing with the Hulk PFs. There is no way to hide it. Don't fall for the photo shopped preview pics. Those pics are almost all going to be head on and have plenty of shadows to hide the seam if they turn him sideways. The seam will be there. With a COH there's no way around it with this character.

Here are the best pics I could find to show the seam, and despite the shadows and any photoshop work you can still see it, and that it runs right down from the corners of the jawline right down to the Adams apple.

3002081-red-hulk-002.jpg

300208-red-hulk-006.jpg

300208-red-hulk-004.jpg

300208-red-hulk-007.jpg
As for the seam being there it is possible it won't look horrible. It all depends how close they got it to some of the natural intersections to the facial planes and the planes of the neck, but right ow looking at it running down so low on the neckline I think it will be very visible.

Back