Statue Article: Quarter scale Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead from Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a complete and utter letdown! the face looks horrid! i so wanted a 1/4 statue of daryl! what a huge disappointment. the rest looks amazing, but i can not overlook that face! ugh!

Is this the anorexic version of Daryl from the walking dead? He looks way to skinny and the Head sculpt is off. For 400.00 it better look good, this is just sub par at best.

Has Gentle Giant ever revised a sculpt? A michonne statue would be awesome but this looks nothing like her :slap

With a repaintet face/head this will be quite good looking

SDC11749.JPGSDC11750.JPGSDC11751.JPGSDC11752.JPGSDC11753.JPGSDC11755.JPG

Does anyone have the measurements of the base? I'm looking to fit in in a Billy bookshelf from Ikea. It has depth of 10" and 1/4" with Moreno doors that shut.

Any help would be most appreciated !

Would you mind tearing measurements of the circle base? Really just need to know if it will fit on a shelf with a depth of 10" and 1/2" inches depth.

You should be fine, dude. I own the GG IP and his acrylic base is approximately 14" across. Way too big in diameter for my 12" wall shelving, so I had to place him on a table. He's listed at 14.25" in width according to Gentle Giant specs, but that's only because his back fist extends a 1/4 of an inch beyond the diameter of the base.

With that said, GG lists Daryl at approximately 10" in both width and depth, which means there's nothing (not even his crossbow) that extends beyond the diameter of his base. So his base is approximately 10" across. You should be good to place him on your 10.5" shelf.

Back