Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Mack!

VFT5bB.jpg

Personally, I'd like to see Johann Krause as the follow up piece to HB. But I know Abe is the logical choice and would sell better. ;)

Finally! I've got movement on mine again...

8/26/2014 - Tuesday
8:01 pm Departed FedEx location CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA
4:06 am Arrived at FedEx location

Re: New Hellboy PF

Well,Im the guy from FB who is retarded and have to be dead etc... Because I said that magic word "skinny"

I know mignola,know his style,I also read hellboy cómics along years,and sorry but ,don't want to offend anyone, this pf dont convince to me because the legs,also the shoulders and the chest,because I think need to have more bigger,only that

these 2 points make me dont like but in the positive side are the 2 heads,coat,base is pretty too and the weapons

This is my point,a normal opinion in a collectors forum,I dont understand why me or others guys in this forums have to read some offensive comments,written by companions and even moderators,only because giving our opinion,This is something that happens often and I don't speak only of my case

Only want to finish saying that I read a lot of hellboy cómics and never see a body the like the premium format in a comic,it's similar to mignola's hellboy but isn't accurate,Hopefully was and I could buy it,

Can show me someone a picture of hellboy with the proportions of the PF?

I choose those 2 pics that maybe sideshow used to get inspired,are similar but I still seeing those differences

I know some collectors buy without read anything,this is quite good,maybe assiduous readers we are too fussy

mignola10.jpg

The 'dead' comment was an obvious joke. No one wants you dead over you comment.

Here's a couple -
1026977.jpg

untitled-1-1355474730.jpg

Who the **** cares, the piece is amazing.

Well,this is your opinión,It is obvious that there are people who don't think the same,a piece can be amazing but it may not be accurate,I'm just stating a point of view, nothing more

The 'dead' comment was an obvious joke. No one wants you dead over you comment.

Here's a couple -

I undestand that can be a joke but you shouldn't discriminate by thinking differently, is what I mean, sometimes you don't not known with that intention will be written and can be misinterpreted,but we all know that this is not something new,happens in the whole forum,some guys skip the dialogue to go directly to discrimination.

I know those illustrations and insist that there are notable differences with respect to the premium format

Last edited:
Well,this is your opinión,It is obvious that there are people who don't think the same,a piece can be amazing but it may not be accurate,I'm just stating a point of view, nothing more
Didn't mean to offend. Not everyone will be happy with every rendition on a character. So who cares, you either shell out the cash or don't. I love this piece, you don't, my opinion won't make you buy it. Same goes the other way around.

I undestand that can be a joke but you shouldn't discriminate by thinking differently, is what I mean, sometimes you don't not known with that intention will be written and can be misinterpreted,but we all know that this is not something new

The best response to anyone, who says anything you don't like, or understand, is to not give a ****. That's how I deal with it. Why waste time letting some random stranger rent space in your head. They aren't worth the a second of your time.
I'm talking in general, and not about comments made to you here.

Man, just opened this guy up, he is pretty damn awesome. I'm no big hellboy fan, but this one looks like a home run to me. Will have some crude pics up shortly.

the fact is that as a fan of hellboy that I am,I wanted to give my opinion about the piece but without offending anyone

The best response to anyone, who says anything you don't like, or understand, is to not give a ****. That's how I deal with it. Why waste time letting some random stranger rent space in your head. They aren't worth the a second of your time.
I'm talking in general, and not about comments made to you here.

Well,this is a forum,I don't want to be here avoiding people but neither discussing

man those pics look good, my last payment is on september 15th though. might try and bump it up sooner if they let me. hard to believe I preordered this last october, feels like ages ago.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Plain and simple

You have to remember that for as many books that mignola has illustrated, other artists have done just as many. This is an artist's interpretation of the character based on mignolas art work. Not a carbon copy. Even mignola draws HB with varying features.

Also, to answer your challenge, read The Corpse (my all time favourite Hellboy story) and Baba Yaga. Mignola himself drew Hellboy with skinny legs and skinny arms/shoulders.

Back