Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering the RHoD is barely visible from the angle that most people will display this, I don't understand why the exclusive is being so highly regarded. Anyone who is late to the game and wants to order this piece, don't be discouraged from purchasing the regular.

I bet you have the same attitude towards nerf.

The only reason to get the ex is to have an extra 1/4 scale rhod displayed on the little base. It's a nice touch, but not necessary at all.

I'm getting the Reg so **** you Jedi :lol
Lol reg? Seems like you already got ****ed. Its a great fig man and I know its easier for you and cheaper to get it locally. But EX or fail for me brah
This could be fig of the year I reckon
Yeah man the mixed media, the base, the execution and pose. Siiiick

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Like yet to be POs? Yeah I'm waiting on a few more than 3 but they can wait lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I said I wasn't getting anything else, ever. But will p.o. Doom any day now, Batgirl and Pinhead pf's and I p.o.'d Gamora/Hot Toys. I also have MoS pf coming.

Still can't figure out what to do with my EX order. Keep it and hang on to it, see where the value goes? Cancel it? I just don't know. Time is running out to decide!

Since this was a wonderful prize for me from the best guy ever, UTtoyfan, he will have to let me know if there are any email updates about his shipment. So I can't say if I have a date or not.

Back