Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering DMC3 literally saved the franchise, maybe lightning will strike twice and Langdon saves it again. Such a stupid move to do that completely redundant prequel.

Do people still own a VITA? :lol

tumblr_mi6d9sGZq91r6fwo9o2_250.gif

:lol

Do people still own a VITA? :lol

Of everyone I know here, I think my buddy Ryan Pliskin is the only person who even owns one :lol. I'm thinking of buying a Vita soon, just so I can use "remote play" (or whatever it's called) for my console games.

If you have a Vita, buy Dangan Ronpa.

Do not look it up, spoilers galore. But it's definitely one of the best games I've ever played, and it's sequel is even better. Definitely top 10 material.

Of everyone I know here, I think my buddy Ryan Pliskin is the only person who even owns one :lol. I'm thinking of buying a Vita soon, just so I can use "remote play" (or whatever it's called) for my console games.

Yeah, I'm probably the only freak on SSF who owns two of them. :lol

The Vita itself is a magnificent machine and that OLED screen is unbeatable, just don't expect any AAA games on it that much because Sony just said so recently. They did however said that they'll support the Vita and continue support games for it. I myself got it solely for MGS and Uncharted, and there's a good number of titles I've yet to play.

I really want one, but I can't justify the price just for the 5 games I wanna play. Such a shame the machine didn't sell and therefor not getting games

Looks great. But is anyone else bothered by the flashing red when you get hurt? It's really...annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wpAUXA1VMA

Also, go to 2:50 or so.

She goes from caution to danger. She limps. But more importantly, she goes from caution to danger without being hit! Bleeding perhaps?

Or it's hard to tell, but maybe you can run in danger. Which blows.

ngwsuKn.jpg

my god, dat ass...

giphy.gif

Don't want none unless you git buns hun!

Im glad they're finally making games for men like myself XD

What about buying a used one? I agree that it's terrible that it hasn't sold well because it's a really great piece of hardware.

I would tottaly get one if it was say 60 buck. The other main issue is the stupid memory cards. Most of the games i wanna play i got off of PS+

I would tottaly get one if it was say 60 buck. The other main issue is the stupid memory cards. Most of the games i wanna play i got off of PS+

It might be discontinued before it ever gets to $60. And I agree with you on Sony and their stupid proprietary media formats. I broke down and just bought the macdaddy memory card for it because I was downloading more games off of PS+ than buying the physical games.

Back