1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Wow, I can't even clearly see the dividing line. Beyond just being stuck, it looks almost like they are fused together.

That's what happens when silicone contacts silicone. When you are mould-making, you can keep adding layer on layer of silicone, even if the previous layer has solidified.

Probably not YET happening to yours. ��. It really sucks.

I imagine it does...

as for my situation. Guess I've been lucky. it's been hot and humid the last few days and all I've had running is a ceiling fan to keep cool. I checked my Sups last night after seeing that pic and nothing :dunno

Quick shot of my MOS
gymu4eva.jpg

Bri

love this one! :rock

I made a pair of handcuffs at work today for a customer's Superman figure. The chain is probably three links too long, but i wanted to make sure there was plenty of room for them to fit with the arms as close as they could go.

9F26732D-AEE8-4214-AD89-EB3D8D06DEC9.jpg

2D35E08C-2C2F-4BD8-ACD9-85686018460C.jpg

4A005718-E207-4023-A888-72CB6D5ADFA2.jpg

Hey guys I'm starting the cape mod and the black rubber piece just wont budge. I am watching a tutorial video by shortround and his seemed to come off much MUCH easier than mine. The parts where there is glue arent budging the tiniest tiniest tiniest bit. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Back