Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Yeah but I'm not avoiding logic.

You haven't said one thing logical, this is discussing opinions and bias, only an idiot would or could somehow inject logic in it. Is that what you tell people, when you tell them their favorite color isn't as cool as yours? You try to state some facts about how your color has had important roles in history or that more cars were made in 2010 in your favorite color? :lol

Here's the new Superman suit and as you can see, they've gone all gitch and they're losing the boots - as you can see in this photo.

Borat-green-Man-kini.jpg

I take it you were never a fan of the comic book outfit, or the christopher reeve costume?

You haven't said one thing logical, this is discussing opinions and bias, only an idiot would or could somehow inject logic in it. Is that what you tell people, when you tell them their favorite color isn't as cool as yours? You try to state some facts about how your color has had important roles in history or that more cars were made in 2010 in your favorite color? :lol

So, an opinion can't be based on logic? My bad. :lol

Yeah no, things like explaining the purpose different Superhero paraphernalia has as opposed to briefs can't possibly be based on logic at all.

Call it my logic if you will, but there's some. :wave

I don't think it has anything to do with fitting. It works fine with it.

I just think that they don't want any connections to the old films because it's whole different movie. The 78 film didn't use the themes from the George Reeve show or the Fleisher cartoons because they wanted something new and nothing that was related to those earlier versions.

I think that's the root of many issues that people had with MoS, and, in some ways, I can't blame them, nor can I really lay the blame at WB's feet. I think that, after Returns came out, everyone was saying that they wanted a more action oriented Superman, and they wanted them to leave the Reeve Superman alone, because nothing could ever replace him. 6 years later and WB does just that. Now, there's too much action, and they miss some of the Reeve elements, like the score.

Personally, I adore Williams' score. It's probably one of the greatest movie themes of all time. Hell, I'd even put it above Star Wars, but that's just me. That being said, I think Zimmer's score worked for the film that MoS was. However, I think that, if Snyder and Co. We're smart, they would take the "never say never" approach. If they do what I'm hoping they do, which is, to have MoS Supes gradually evolve into the Superman that we all know and love, it'd be awesome if the music evolved with him. Hell, see if Zimmer can sample the music and play with it. This is the guy who had Pharrel on Spider-Man's soundtrack. It'd be kind of cool if they could somehow twist his MoS theme, progressively, into the classic Williams theme. Kind of like the opposite approach of that Superman 75 short from last year.

I take it you were never a fan of the comic book outfit, or the christopher reeve costume?

For its format and for its time - respectively. Example: Reeve Superman is the only Superman action figure collectible I own and I have no plans to change that.

So, an opinion can't be based on logic? My bad. :lol

Yeah no, things like explaining the purpose different Superhero paraphernalia has as opposed to briefs can't possibly be based on logic at all.

Call it my logic if you will, but there's some. :wave

Yeah, its your "made up" logic.

Dip**** 1: Its like modern day dude, people don't wear shorts over tights, so superheros shouldn't.

Dip**** 2: It looks good, its worked for 75 years, why change it?

Both have used their own form of logic, just one dip**** is so biased and arrogantly ignorant he can't recognize that this is just a back and forth "opinion pong" match, ad they believe their logical opinion has weight...about shorts over tights... shortbus all day. :lol

Yeah, its your "made up" logic.

Dip**** 1: Its like modern day dude, people don't wear shorts over tights, so superheros shouldn't.

Dip**** 2: It looks good, its worked for 75 years, why change it?

Both have used their own form of logic, just one dip**** is so biased and arrogantly ignorant he can't recognize that this is just a back and forth "opinion pong" match, ad they believe their logical opinion has weight...about shorts over tights... shortbus all day. :lol

Yeah, it's made up logic... It's not like the fact that capes, cowl ears and **** have been given a reason to exist by comicbooks themselves, a.k.a "da zource mateereal" as opposed to briefs is an actual real world thing, I madez it up. :clap Maybe Dip**** #1 is onto something.

I think that has a little more weight than "itz modern dood".

Btw, Dip**** #2's question has already been answered.

So, if you want to discuss my opinions with your opinions, you're more than welcome to do it Dip**** #3, I like debating here and at no moment I've tried to impose my opinion on others and in fact I've stated how my 2 favorite versions of Superman have the briefs, I'm simply making my point and having my say, I haven't even felt the need to retort to name calling, a little salt here and there but I thought you had a little thicker skin than that.

It doesn't have anything to do with thicker skin, nor the fact of your preferences, just find it funny that you find your opinion in some sort of superior position to others based on your logic. Its all good fun, but a game of pong is a game of pong regardless of how you try to spin it, sorry if I'm tearing in to your ego wall a little too much. :lol

It doesn't have anything to do with thicker skin, nor the fact of your preferences, just find it funny that you find your opinion in some sort of superior position to others based on your logic. Its all good fun, but a game of pong is a game of pong regardless of how you try to spin it, sorry if I'm tearing in to your ego wall a little too much. :lol

:lol not at all man, I never think my opinion is superior at all, sorry if it came across that way. :duff:

And my ego wall is fine, now excuse me while I put on my red undies and crawl in fetal position for a while...

Back