Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

That's one way to do it. Everyone spends the whole movie fighting Superman. Doomsday shows up; kills him. Batman and Wonder Woman look at each other like "****, what do we do now?" Enter Justice League.:lol

Maybe he shows up at the end and this is what makes them unite for the next movie.

Maybe. But this movie definitely won't be bats vs supes the whole time. Why the hell would WW be there, and with a destroyed city as her background pic.

Maybe he shows up at the end and this is what makes them unite for the next movie.

when-someone-makes-a-really-good-point.gif

Doomsday, Wonderwoman, Aquaman, Cyborg, **** em'.

I just want to see Batman punch this Superman in the face and outsmart him for 2 and a half hours.

i have a feeling that this teaser was just that a tease, that supes and bats will have a face off for a couple of minutes but the reason supes is pissed off and why bat is wearing that suit is because they are about to face off doomsday who might have just attacked metropolis warranting the tio to team up to stop it once and for all and the burned city might be due to the final showdown

A few months back, a leaked plot stated that Batman held Superman responsible for the destruction of Metroplolis, hence the fight. It also stated the movie ended with Supes in exile.

Somehow, I still believe it was legit info and it would make sense. Imagine, the heroes assemble because they see this godlike creature as a threat so he goes away. Now, let's not forget that they're filming BvS back to back with JLA. And the alleged DC calendar called a further Superman movie MOS 2. So my bet is Doomsday appears towards the end of the movie, possibly the result of an experiment from Luthor with Kryptonian DNA. End of the movie.

Cut to JLA, with the newly assembled team having to fight Doomsday and be beaten, forcing Supes to live his exile and die fighting Doomsday, thus finally be accepted for what he is: the greatest hero on earth.

The several flicks on the calendar could revolve around the war of the Supermen, since they said the movies would tell a larger story. This would probably be in the background or as a secondary plot ( you know, sightings of the dead Supes, his body disappearing...)

Then, culminating in MOS 2 where the real Supes comes back from the dead and confronts his doppleganger(s) ( I'd kill for a cyborg Supes!)

Well, at least, this is how I see the whole ark. The other heroes allying against Supes led by Batman would also justify their presence...

What do you guys think?

So basically this is Dark Knight Returns? I thought the animated movie was pretty good, but I hate that bat-symbol.

I hope some kryptonite shows up on earth, or Bruce can cook some up is his lab or it's gonna be a short fight when that heat vision starts roasting him inside his armor.

I want to see it start in the middle of the desert, with Affleck, on an archaeological dig, looking for the Kryptonite.

I so hope Bats has some kryptonite, and while Supes is cowering in pain, Bats says "It doesn't take much, does it?"

so its official, doomsday is the big bad guy ... cooooooool... i want to see the concept art they showed during the panel

Back