Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

He wanted to be her shorts.

I just proposed something funnier. :lol

Really? Or were you perhaps hoping for...

zardoz-1-598x764.jpg

I wonder in what drug-induced moment they saw that and went "oh yeah, this will look great!"...
Having said that, I really have to watch it again.
By myself.
:angelsmil

That was great!

When do you guys think they'll release an actual tease trailer for this?

If I remember right, MOS teaser wasn't very long after SDCC, around December, right?

I hope so, I would die to see that teaser in proper quality, crappy lo-res lo-fi leaked trailer already had me excited.

I'm thinking they might capitalize on the fact that The Hobbit is their last big event movie for a while and release a teaser with it. I doubt it'll be anything monumental, but I wouldn't be surprised if we got a logo/voice over combo like the first TDK trailer.

That was great!

When do you guys think they'll release an actual tease trailer for this?

If I remember right, MOS teaser wasn't very long after SDCC, around December, right?

I think they should release the SDCC trailer as the first teaser. Most people haven't seen it and those of us who saw it already, wouldn't mind seeing it in HD on the big screen. It's a good teaser because it doesn't give too much away.

I'm thinking they might capitalize on the fact that The Hobbit is their last big event movie for a while and release a teaser with it. I doubt it'll be anything monumental, but I wouldn't be surprised if we got a logo/voice over combo like the first TDK trailer.

The SDCC teaser was pretty badass. I would hope at the very least that WB would match that, if not surpass it.

The SDCC teaser was pretty badass. I would hope at the very least that WB would match that, if not surpass it.

Honestly, as weird as it sounds, I think I'd actually prefer something more voice-over oriented, and, frankly, I think it could go a long way, for one simple reason: it's the only question left. We've seen Affleck, we've seen the car; now, how's he going to sound? You piece together what he looks like in the suit and a V.O. track, and that could go a long way toward convincing his dissenters.

Though, admittedly, if they released something similar to, or just the SDCC Teaser, I would be extremely pumped. It's just crazy to me to think that this movie really isn't as far off as we thought. Perhaps it's just how quickly time seems to be going, but, I mean, come December, there's only a little more than a year left, and, with Age of Ultron, Ant-Man, and Star Wars in between, that's only going to make it go quicker.

Back