Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

No I don't, and if their respective characters' outfits are meant to look like home-made cosplays, then great, nailed it, but I specifically said a costume that looked better that Gadot's, which to any normal human being would've replied with WW cosplay costumes, but despite the fact that you didn't, those costumes you posted are not better nor higher quality.

Accuracy was not the issue here now was it? Then we enter the realm that the 100% accurate costumes for superhero movies are non-existent and in fact, this WW movie costume is closer to the source than most superhero movie costumes.

So, 1st of your points, not proven.

My point was that Supes' pic WAS altered around the edges.... Can you read?

I'm not denying enhancements using PS, you silly :lol I was saying that cutting one pic and putting it on top of another DOES affect the original pic's edges.

And no, I don't know **** about PS.

Again, can you read? Further more, do you have an eye problem? I don't want to be insensitive if you do.

Sigh, anyway, yeah, you're wrong, what you can clearly see in that pic is just about where the shin guards are covering in the poster, nothing more.

You suppose right, but not cause I say so, because your "evidence" says so.

And what you prove there is that Gadot's detractors have been using her worst possible angles and pics to make their points, because the last pic there has good wonder woman body.

Also her arms are clearly thinner in the 1st pics than what we've seen recently.

Well that explains it.

Yup, exemplary like a stool sample.

Insult, insult, insult, rant.....insult.

Photo editing works in layers. People don't simply cut and paste images anymore. You're right, you don't know a thing about PS on a photo editing level, that's apparent.

"Oh, she bulked up", is the myth that I've disproven. Anything else is pure conjecture on your part. Now let some more insults fly, it makes you look so classy.

Gadot looked good on stage to me from what I could see on the video screen and the poster she looked solid enough. We shall see how the film comes out.

In all seriousness, you do realize you're not winning any awards for acting like a ****, right?

People don't think you're any cooler. People don't suddenly want posters of you on their walls.

No one with any civility is going to be proud of the way you act. They're going to look at what you post and think you're a scumbag.

I don't get you people. It's like you're so desperate for pointless internet bro-fives that you'll just troll and troll and troll and troll and troll. Endlessly.

When does it stop? When do you mature? When do you realize you could be accomplishing great things in this short life?

You can be so much better, Frank. You could be an honorable, noble, productive, kind and trustworthy person. You could aspire to greatness. You could be an example for the human race. You could be one of your beloved superheros. You could be... a real-life Superman.

So much wasted time, so many wasted lives... 'Tis a shame.

I just thought the timing was perfect.

Well I hope she does well, I have high hopes that she plays the part well and doesn't **** it up like some ****** Angelina Jolie action flop/film. Not much that is gonna change here boys and girls so let's hope she lives up to the hype. Or that she has been given very few parts. :lol

@Destro I didn't insult you nor ranted once in that post, I think you can't read after all.

Yeah, I don't need to know, I do know it works in layers though, nor I ever said anything about cut/pasting, that just goes to show how well structured your rebuttals are, but it is obvious that the edges of the pictures are in fact altered and it doesn't have anything to do with the possible enhancement of Gadot's body in this case, seeing that the poster is perfectly in line with her real figure.

You didn't disprove anything, and it's not a myth, what you did is prove you were wrong by yourself, I only pointed at the flaws in your points.

That last post is just you, playing the part of the pigeon in pigeon chess :lol and did you seriously feel offended by silly? :rotfl

Nerds quit fighting over the size of the actress playing wonder woman. Jesus Christ, Israel is bombing the **** outta Hamas. The movie will be fine.

I just made another movie better. :yess:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 89

Nerds quit fighting over the size of the actress playing wonder woman. Jesus Christ, Israel is bombing the **** outta Hamas. The movie will be fine.

WB is bombing this **** out of their franchises. Think of the children! :cuss

I just made another movie better. :yess:

If better meant gayer, but I think you meant Goyer.

Damn obi wan in his chip n dale days. Awesome JYE.

Back