Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Alex is already there. Just playing on the laptop in downtime.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Technically folks can't combine discounts and as such before the item ships out multiple discounts will be stripped off (even if checkout allows it). Now, sometimes items will still slip through and the multiple discounts will stay applied, so folks are more then welcome to take the gamble if they wish but fair warning that if your order is caught before it ships you may find your multi-discounts minimized.

-SideshowAlex

would they give you notice first that they will charge your card more?

If items are already shipping soon, what are the chances of them going through? Especially with a skeleton crew doing shipping?

I cannot say that it will never happen since that is always a possibility if such a promotion is decided upon to happen in the future. Most international folks currently do get significant discounts on shipping all year round.

-SideshowAlex

I agree, FedEx to me, using the same service SSC does, would run me into $65 from an eBay seller(average box) yet I get it for $30.......

I cannot say that it will never happen since that is always a possibility if such a promotion is decided upon to happen in the future. Most international folks currently do get significant discounts on shipping all year round.

-SideshowAlex
Can't argue with that. As I said it's not much more than your domestic shipping. Appreciated!

While you're here :) Still can't use 'COMICCON14' on Machiko after two months :huh

Alex. . . . . shouldn't you be getting ready to go somewhere? Or does Sideshow not show up in force on Wednesday?

Alex is already there. Just playing on the laptop in downtime.

Well....I'm almost there. I'm currently on the train down there (about 40 minutes away from SDCC right now). :) Though there will be a lot of us down there today...tomorrow will have the full force showing up.

Can't argue with that. As I said it's not much more than your domestic shipping. Appreciated!

While you're here :) Still can't use 'COMICCON14' on Machiko after two months :huh

Eeep...I cannot fix that one currently and won't be able till Tuesday of next week. There should be a new code coming up soon though, so she should be coupon eligible beginning in August!

-SideshowAlex

Re: 25% off at SSC coupon code through May 7th

Sweet, the exclusive Plissken just became available again. So I canceled my order and placed a new one with the $20 off :rock :rock :rock

Crap i didnt know the comiccon code was one time use. Wanted to get a man of steel for $180 :mad:

Yep, but there should be another one next month.

Or maybe they will throw out another special one. Who knows.

Snagged 3 dynamic stands with the code and free shipping, they will arrive Tuesday, I slipped through! Oh and Thor is with them. Muahahahahahahahahaha

Anybody think we'll get some free RP's this weekend?

Nah, just recycled givaways.
Some popping up I entered weeks ago :lol

Back