Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Heads up, they are running a Labor Day sale. Many in stock items are double rewards till Monday. Snagged the chitauri set on double rewards ... With $60 in points and $40 in rewards I saved $100..not too shabby

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Heads up, they are running a Labor Day sale. Many in stock items are double rewards till Monday. Snagged the chitauri set on double rewards ... With $60 in points and $40 in rewards I saved $100..not too shabby
I'm eagerly awaiting Probot to hit double rewards. I don't anticipate it selling out anytime soon...

Does anybody have a spare SDCC code? It's perfect time to snag Storm Shadow if you match the double rewards with gift card.

Heat14 is this month's coupon code

Yeah I already used that for this month for Thor, has hoping there was one of those spare SDCC gift cards floating around. Oh well I am pretty sure storm shadow will still be availble in the next few months till the next promo comes in.

Yeah I already used that for this month for Thor, has hoping there was one of those spare SDCC gift cards floating around. Oh well I am pretty sure storm shadow will still be availble in the next few months till the next promo comes in.

There weren't many SDCC codes floating around this year

Last year I didn't win a thing :lol

It's been a while for me. I think the Galadriel PF was the last thing I won and that was probably a couple years ago to be honest. I rarely enter contests since most of the time it's not stuff related to The Lord of the Rings. Either way I'm not gonna complain I've been quite fortunate.

There weren't many SDCC codes floating around this year

I can't find my gift card from SDCC. :lol

I just won that t800 on Twitter :)

hey, me 2! The one from actionfigurefury?

Nevermind, I see you won from SSC. Chicky and @actionfigfury also had a contest for a BD T-800 and I just won it! :)

Nevermind, I see you won from SSC. Chicky and @actionfigfury also had a contest for a BD T-800 and I just won it! :)
Hell Yea, nice!

Nice win guys!

Nice wins guys! Boy did Susan give away a lot of stuff for this contest today. Hopefully there are some Freaks in here:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/read-comics-in-public-day-jack-kirby

Yeah she did! I find it funny though that the 1st grand prize is a Captain America Star Spangled Man that no one is buying and the 2nd is a Diecast Iron Patriot, which is great and seems to be selling well.

Well most of the stuff they give away is stuff that's in stock that they seem to know is never going to sell out. At least that's my perception. Don't think they'd ever get rid of all of the Star Spangled Men if they only sold them and didn't give them away.

But I see what you mean, most people would probably rather win the IP than SSM. Not to mention it's nearly $100 more valuable.

It sucked since I was at work while these contests were going on and by the time I entered the contest was closed but congrats to the winners!

Congrats!

Congrats to you, too!

I don't know about that... The site says there's less than 80 left...
Damn. Way to burst my bubble. :mad:

Nice wins guys! Boy did Susan give away a lot of stuff for this contest today. Hopefully there are some Freaks in here:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/read-comics-in-public-day-jack-kirby
Wow, mine must have sucked. I didn't even make the non-winning pics at the bottom of the page! :lol

Neither did I. I would have preferred the Iron Patriot to the Stat spangled man too.

Back