Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Thank you! :)

On our way to a nice hotel for some drinks by the ocean and a nice, pricey dinner on the shore.
Didn't know Lol happy anniversary dude

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I've been trying to win something for months! I guess I need to up my game.

I enter everything they put up...the law of averages will take over eventually :lol
Hoping the same here. But I rarely see International customers winning on their website...

Hoping the same here. But I rarely see International customers winning on their website...

no....no they don't, but I'm sure there are more domestic customers than International as mentioned

I tried on a bunch of different items with no luck - maybe it is just for apparel. Really wish they would let you know what items are available with pop up coupons.

i got it when ordering Mark 42 maq, so with double rewards , had to go forward

I won a Heartbreaker mini bust on twitter!

Congrats! I don't even know why I bother entering. I'm never as clever as others. I thought I had a semi-decent chance today with the contest for "what did The Hulk say to the Chitauri before smashing him." I said "Chiti, Chiti BANG BANG!" I thought it was funny, anyway. :dunno Oh well. At least I amused myself...

That was quite funny Ken...What won?
Thanks. She picked 3 winners:
"Hulk Smash" and "We are done putting up with your chit" and "heh squishy"

She had said to "complete the joke". "Hulk Smash" isn't a joke. And Hulk would never speak a complete sentence like that. As for "heh squishy", he may say that AFTER smashing him into a wall, but not before, which is what she asked for...
Yeah I know, I'm analyzing it way too much...

Last edited:

For real? I'm assuming it's random then because thise answers are **** :lol

For real? I'm assuming it's random then because thise answers are **** :lol
Chicky doesnt do random. She picks what she wants. She just has strange taste! :lol
Tis OK. I dont expect to win a prize ever again. I have no skills, and even less luck...

Congrats! I don't even know why I bother entering. I'm never as clever as others. I thought I had a semi-decent chance today with the contest for "what did The Hulk say to the Chitauri before smashing him." I said "Chiti, Chiti BANG BANG!" I thought it was funny, anyway. :dunno Oh well. At least I amused myself...

I thought that was funny. Maybe they are too young to know the reference? You would be surprised at what the younger generation doesn't know. I'm running into this at work. I'm always quoting movies and then getting the blank stare.

Yeah chicky's tastes are weird sometimes... I didn't like any of those joke answers. Mine was "Chitauri is chicken. Wall is road. Hulk answer age old question."

I missed the chance to enter the last two contests, but hey, I got my heartbreaker mini bust so I'm a happy dude!

Back