Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers bro. It hasn't soured my excitement. The paint on the canon etc is pretty great! They have done a great job of the weathering. The detail in the head alone is pretty sick. I missed the chip on the spike at first.

Its easy to miss stuff on the first pass as you are so excited you don't notice :lol In my case the chip was right at the front so hard to miss and the leg part fell out the bag as I was removing it.

I'm glad it's not just me then. I was starting to think they had something against me. :lol

I have that same feeling :lol when I go to pick something up it is more dread than excitement as 9 times out of 10 it has something wrong with it.

So Fedex have lost my Megatron. Box 2 came today and it was the base. OMFG! I knew it was big but bloody hell. :lol Detail and paint/weathering looks amazing doesn't it? The box is that big that i thought it was Megatron.

It is enormous. At least you got the base before the legs as you need the base first anyway. Just be careful when putting the legs on the base as they scratch the hell out of the paint.

So let's hope they find the 3rd box or i have a base and some parts. I guess he transformed into something else and escaped. :D

FFS that is unacceptable, I hope they find it ASAP so you can get this beast assembled. I would just lose the bill that they send you and say it must have got lost in the post just like your box.

I have that same feeling :lol when I go to pick something up it is more dread than excitement as 9 times out of 10 it has something wrong with it.
Same feeling. :(

FFS that is unacceptable, I hope they find it ASAP so you can get this beast assembled. I would just lose the bill that they send you and say it must have got lost in the post just like your box.

:lol I like the way you think. :lecture

Yay the final box is here :yess: Now just need to finish work and get it all unboxed. :yess:

You are in for a treat. It's like building Lego with the instruction sheet haha

So he's all setup and i'm in love! This thing is just simply stunning. People said it looks even better in person and boy you guys were right. He is massive and the detail is out of this world. I will be sat for hours looking at this and still not see all it has to offer. Paint is top notch and i'm pretty picky as the people that know me on here will tell you. :lol

Is it worth the money? For me 100% yes and Prime 1 will be getting so much more money from me. I had a few problems putting it together like getting the torso all the way down. That was a ***** but that's been sorted now. I just need sideshow to send me my new parts.

One question for the guys that own this. When you put the canon in does it sit flush or pull down a little with the weight of it?

Oh and i'll take a few pics where i have it displayed because i sure as hell aren't taking this bastard apart again. :lol

So he's all setup and i'm in love! This thing is just simply stunning. People said it looks even better in person and boy you guys were right. He is massive and the detail is out of this world. I will be sat for hours looking at this and still not see all it has to offer. Paint is top notch and i'm pretty picky as the people that know me on here will tell you. :lol

Is it worth the money? For me 100% yes and Prime 1 will be getting so much more money from me. I had a few problems putting it together like getting the torso all the way down. That was a ***** but that's been sorted now. I just need sideshow to send me my new parts.

One question for the guys that own this. When you put the canon in does it sit flush or pull down a little with the weight of it?

Oh and i'll take a few pics where i have it displayed because i sure as hell aren't taking this bastard apart again. :lol

It sits pretty flush, glad you finally got it jay, and yeah it is an amazing piece right?

My canon sits flush but I am using the small claw piece and not the larger one as it is a bit lighter.

, and yeah it is an amazing piece right?
Oh man it really is. Just looks like the next level of collectible when i walk into the room. Had a few people over last night and they loved it. :lol

Glad you recieved the remaining box!
Looking forward to those pics :)
:hi5:

My canon sits flush but I am using the small claw piece and not the larger one as it is a bit lighter.

I'm getting a new canon anyway, so we'll see how i get on. It doesn't fallout but seems to pull down just a bit due to the weight. I'm sure it won't fall or anything. The arm sits nice and flush in the socket so i know that's not the problem.

Few quick pics for you guys. Last 3 head pics with different lighting. I'm still shocked at how stunning this thing is. I need Prime & Bee right now. :lol

Now you will nitpick every other statue once you have this guy. He sets the bar soooo high

Now you will nitpick every other statue once you have this guy. He sets the bar soooo high

:lol So true.

I have a full statue shot but my upload is 0 at the moment. Something wrong with my isp.

It's the red eyes and jagged teeth that do it I think! Looks great, must be mind blowing in person. Although I suspect everything else just looks pants compared with him haha! Prime 1 have deffo raised the bar! Are you in for the full line up now?

It's the red eyes and jagged teeth that do it I think! Looks great, must be mind blowing in person. Although I suspect everything else just looks pants compared with him haha! Prime 1 have deffo raised the bar! Are you in for the full line up now?

It's well better in person and you won't believe how big he is. Trust me it's a shock and i've seen all the pics and vids. :lol

I'd already ordered the Ex Prime and i'm deffo getting Bee & Grimlock. If they come anywhere new the quality of this it's money well spent. When you getting yours?

Back