ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't kept completely up to date with this thread since the figures have been shipped but has anyone modded the M79 so it's battle damaged? It's one of my bigger issues with this piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't kept completely up to date with this thread since the figures have been shipped but has anyone modded the M79 so it's battle damaged? It's one of my bigger issues with this piece

I believe there has been, but can't recall who it was that did that mod.

Since the only movie accurate display of this version of T-800 using the M79 is the if you put the figure lying down I was never fussed about it being non-BD. I instead gave him the metal pole from the T-1000, also kinda not accurate but it looks cooler I think. I have a renewed love for this figure of late. A first batch one thankfully.

Since the only movie accurate display of this version of T-800 using the M79 is the if you put the figure lying down I was never fussed about it being non-BD. I instead gave him the metal pole from the T-1000, also kinda not accurate but it looks cooler I think. I have a renewed love for this figure of late. A first batch one thankfully.

Pretty much why I stopped using the stage 5 headsculpt with the DX13 as much as I love it, there's no way to display it that's screen based without having some kind of dio going on (IMO)
is the T-1000 out then? I have to say I love how it looks but I don't see myself getting it ever

Raging I just missed one of these on eBay for £235 :(

I was watching that too. I already have one but I was keeping my eye on it to try and justify me being impatient and spending £300 on one. I was surprised it went for so cheap, I definitely should have waited for a good deal.

Lots of cheap stuff went in just a few minutes from the same seller yesterday. I'm guessing he had to soothe himself with a Gammel Dansk or two afterwards. But of course with the list prices of this stuff being what they are I'm guessing the markup is significant.

I was tempted to bid for the BD terminator but managed not to.

Managed to get a second bandolier from enterbay for 23$ no shells.
Was going to get the m79 too for 60$ but got it cheaper on ebay.
I just told them that mine were damaged, got rid if them and needed new parts.

Can you bend the battledamaged leg? I'm too afraid to try in case I break something in there :S

On mine you can (first batch) but only from the bottom knee joint. The top joint feels like it'll break before it actually bends.

The joints are very stiff on the knees, but they do bend. Just require some force. It won't break. If you're really concerned, heat it up with a hair dryer for around 30 seconds.

Has anyone been paying attention to what these go for as of late? I noticed they are still available at retailers and it's been out for a long time. I'd be looking to get one customized if I can get one for a good price.

Hello friends, got the clean version t800 but the right boot is loose. Doesn't click in. Anyone else have the issue?

Received my Enterbay T800 Terminator BD today. Looks great. I did have the leg issue, but it was a easy fix. Now he stands
balanced. He looks Bad A**!! Here are a few pics. Sorry about the quality. They were taken with my iPhone.

I just received my figure a few days ago, and I have to say: I'm loving it. I don't think I like the blood paint application as much as the DX13, but this figure beats out the DX13 in every other way. I love the 1/4 scale. I took a few quick photos to post, and as you all know, the Arnold likeness is pretty close to spot on.

yPdRxUU.jpg

DAxnvcI.jpg

ttGm12w.jpg

gux6Ka2.jpg

IO8LCD7.jpg

ynRY6p8.jpg

I just received my figure a few days ago, and I have to say: I'm loving it. I don't think I like the blood paint application as much as the DX13, but this figure beats out the DX13 in every other way. I love the 1/4 scale. I took a few quick photos to post, and as you all know, the Arnold likeness is pretty close to spot on.

yPdRxUU.jpg

DAxnvcI.jpg

ttGm12w.jpg

gux6Ka2.jpg

IO8LCD7.jpg

ynRY6p8.jpg

Great pics, so is this from the latest batch? He looks amazing! :horror

Back