Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sending mine back. I had intended to display him next to the original Comiquette, but he just looks like crap compared to that one. The colors are muted, the line work doesn't look as clean, and I can tell you that those weird, extra long fingers are going to get snapped at some point. No doubt in my mind.

He doesn't look That small. Like what scale are the Marvel Polystone statues like the one as my avatar, 1/6? Cause he looks waaaay bigger than them. Yeah his head is small though. Also dude New York is too far. You'd be better off selling it and I'd be better off taking a credit and replacement parts and fixing it later - maybe I'll take Spidey up on his offer.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

He looks smaller than he actually is because of how elongated he is. Parts of him look stretched out.

I was going to sell this because the size is too small compare to my other statues, but I decided to keep it (at least for now). He looks best with Venom.

npmo3b.jpg

Yeah I wish I'd have held onto my venom. Hopefully they'll put one out in this line soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love mine. Really happy with it. As for something being better around the corner.... Well that's why I stay the **** away from this place. It would be a vicious cycle I'm not on board for. I want to buy stuff I love and not worry about better stuff. It's too stressful buying selling. The fingers on this piece just set this piece apart from other offerings. I wouldn't t want them any other way and wouldn't part with this because of possible accidents. They are preventable.

Love mine. Really happy with it. As for something being better around the corner.... Well that's why I stay the **** away from this place. It would be a vicious cycle I'm not on board for. I want to buy stuff I love and not worry about better stuff. It's too stressful buying selling. The fingers on this piece just set this piece apart from other offerings. I wouldn't t want them any other way and wouldn't part with this because of possible accidents. They are preventable.
Yeah I remember a while ago when you said that and to be honest you haven't been in the boards as much as when in first got on here. Its nice to see you be very once in a while too man. I'm sort of glad I kept mine too. Waiting on part replacements but this statue is too awesome to part with IMO. Love Spidey and can't wait to pair him up against my Green Hulk PF. B what do you think about SDCC so far, anything you want to get Lol I know I'm bad. Sorry man

Yeah I remember a while ago when you said that and to be honest you haven't been in the boards as much as when in first got on here. Its nice to see you be very once in a while too man. I'm sort of glad I kept mine too. Waiting on part replacements but this statue is too awesome to part with IMO. Love Spidey and can't wait to pair him up against my Green Hulk PF. B what do you think about SDCC so far, anything you want to get Lol I know I'm bad. Sorry man

Well there many things I am really digging. Court of dead stuff looks like it's gonna be amazing, love PG PF, will likely love BatGirl too. Like I said, the stressors of wanting everything is a killer. Lots of hype hype hype. But I know I really just love the sculpts and not the character so much so I know deep down much of it I could live without.

Oh yeah, forgot about pinhead. And I almost lost it thinking the 1/6th brown Wolvie was a possible PF.

Well there many things I am really digging. Court of dead stuff looks like it's gonna be amazing, love PG PF, will likely love BatGirl too. Like I said, the stressors of wanting everything is a killer. Lots of hype hype hype. But I know I really just love the sculpts and not the character so much so I know deep down much of it I could live without.

Oh yeah, forgot about pinhead. And I almost lost it thinking the 1/6th brown Wolvie was a possible PF.
Lmao I'm actually watching the first Hellraiser now after speaking to Josh about it, he asked why I didn't have it in my Definite or Maybe list Lol I'm getting them because to me its aboutnthe beauty of the sculpt

Lmao I'm actually watching the first Hellraiser now after speaking to Josh about it, he asked why I didn't have it in my Definite or Maybe list Lol I'm getting them because to me its aboutnthe beauty of the sculpt

Yeah, man I just can't buy it based on sculpt alone. Especially if I want a clean uncluttered display. I don't have the space for 25 or 30 PFs. I consider myself lucky to have the ones I have. I have a 2-3 on my future list but that should round it out. Fingers crossed. Lol.
Hellraiser is beautiful though and I will be envious.

Yeah, man I just can't buy it based on sculpt alone. Especially if I want a clean uncluttered display. I don't have the space for 25 or 30 PFs. I consider myself lucky to have the ones I have. I have a 2-3 on my future list but that should round it out. Fingers crossed. Lol.

I don't have that many PFs but at this rate ill be getting there. Will probably keep a lot of them boxed up until I can finish my basement. At this rate it won't be for we over a year and change. Yeah I've sorta wanted this stuff all my life growing up and now I have the money to do it. I don't see myself stopping for awhile and I'm just going to keep adding on. I may sell a few down the road depending on how I feel later on but preferably don't want to sell any

I don't have that many PFs but at this rate ill be getting there. Will probably keep a lot of them boxed up until I can finish my basement. At this rate it won't be for we over a year and change. Yeah I've sorta wanted this stuff all my life growing up and now I have the money to do it. I don't see myself stopping for awhile and I'm just going to keep adding on. I may sell a few down the road depending on how I feel later on but preferably don't want to sell any

By all means enjoy if you have the space and pockets for it. I'm just speaking from a standpoint of space. Plus I have many other hobbies that cost me so I try to make sure the other half is not jumping down my throat.

I dropped expectations when I went with females only. i really really realllllllyyyyyy want that Boba, but I know if I do that will just lead me to get male figures. I really wanted Sonja/Lady Death/Vampirella, but as I love the sculpt and don't know the characters, I feel I should stick with what I enjoy, being the female DC line.

By all means enjoy if you have the space and pockets for it. I'm just speaking from a standpoint of space. Plus I have many other hobbies that cost me so I try to make sure the other half is not jumping down my throat.
Wth what ELSE are you into?

Back