Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what should I do glue it back on or maybe try to send it back?

I think your only options are glue it or try and say that it was broken while being shipped.

I dont think SS would do anything for you if you told them you broke it while setting him up... unless you can prove the peg alignment was way off or something

by trying to push the peg into the hole didn't know you had to angle it to make it go in right

StanLeeSig (1) resize.jpg

Signed in Chicago this past weekend.......:love

... at least it's signed. Congrats!

With the graffiti theme the sig on the front blends in nicely.

NICE! I saw Stan on Friday. Finally got around to taking a pic of him with my family. My 2 boys were so excited to see him. I had him sign my original COM a few years back. That was a HUGE thrill for me.

That's awesome! I had my original Com signed in Columbus last year. My son and I saw Stan on Friday as well...the 5pm signing. It's always nice to see him...he looks pretty good for 91. We were going to get a the Photo op with him but missed our chance on Saturday and we were leaving on Sunday. Hopefully next year!

... at least it's signed. Congrats!

With the graffiti theme the sig on the front blends in nicely.

Thanks! That's exactly why I had him sign the front. I think it fits perfectly

After waiting a few weeks for a replacement and not being able to display him I kind of fell out of love with it.
Had it for sale but no interest so decided to put him in the cabinet.
Think he looks great and quite happy he never sold now...

vdkcw.jpg

This job ended up being slightly tougher than I thought! Only because of the black lining though. He's not quite finished, just some small touch ups and I'm thinking about adding some shading to the legs. Anyway, I like the colours since they just pop a bit more, I didn't mind the old colour but it was just too dirty and and uninspiring for me.

I do like it. Congrats brother. Looks fantastic. Very traditional in a good way. Keep us posted.

Cheers guy's. I actually wish I'd bought two! I really like it as a statue overall, you could do so many things with the colour schemes.

Maybe we might get a re-issue - Black? I'm also hoping they do Venom in this line because I've got an empty shelf right next to Spidey that is begging for a villain. They could really expand this set out into something much bigger. Here's hoping.

I'm not really a 1/5 guy but I could totally get into the line if it was all within the same character.

Back