Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

Four more days to a 'big announcement' from Disney and Lucasfilm.... could this finally be the confirmation we've all been waiting for?

Just to tide you through until then..a rumour in a question. Whats the capital of Tatooine and where on Earth would fill in for it???? :wink1:

I didn't know Tatooine had a capital - I thought it was just pockets of civilization here & there.

That's what I get for not playing the card games in my youth.. :lol

Four more days to a 'big announcement' from Disney and Lucasfilm.... could this finally be the confirmation we've all been waiting for?

Just to tide you through until then..a rumour in a question. Whats the capital of Tatooine and where on Earth would fill in for it???? :wink1:

The Bronx?

I'm sure you're expecting someone to post this and so I shall....

Epic total disaster anticipatory statement..:slap
Steven was making Saving Private Ryan at this time..his film...classic

I hope watto is still on tatoonine love that little guy

He's going to be floating about in Cliegg Lars hover chair and he'll be done as a puppet controlled by Frank Oz.:lol

Seriously though he's a great little character, may be he'll show up to warn Luke and Leia that the Hutts are looking for them......and ask a tiny favour of collecting money owed to him off a few deadbeats.:wink1:

Please, don't doom this next trilogy with silly PT afterthoughts. :lol

yeah come on!

7Rktujt.gif

Watto was a Pixar character - it belonged in an animal misfit story, not SW.

Stupid STUPID STUPID blight on that film. :monkey4 :lol

Just because you can create anything with cgi does it mean you go and create this:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 119

Who would have thought the movie that proved CGI could be really convincing and realistic would also give us the perfect quote about how it's now ruining movies.

1:02

That two headed creature has been around since the 80's in the Droids cartoon. ;)

Back