Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM HALF SCALE G1 MEGATRON PICS! P

Such Heroic Nonsense!!! OMG this is so awesome. The wait was totally worth it brother. A "Masterpiece" in the true sense pun intended :). Congratulations bro. Simply Amazing. Can you take a front On pic with a black background? This would make an awesome wallpaper for my phone :D

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM AVENGERS 1:1 GLOWING MJOLNIR P

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they look so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM HALF SCALE G1 MEGATRON PICS! P

Grats brother! I have to agree with you about liking Megatron more than Optimus. When I got Megs I was floored how massive he is. I love his cannon. Btw, yeah it sounds like both Soundwave and Grimlock are being worked on.

The Grimlock is going to be about 70" tall :horror

Bro...I have to say...how can you not get Soundwave with all his cassettes that are going to come with it (Ravage, Rumble, Lazerbeak, Frenzy...hopefully Ratbat as well). Grats on the paint up. Looks great!

Just CRAZY my friend Andy ;)

WOW, Megs turned out awesome...congrats Andy

Didn't realise just how big it was until I saw the can of Coke next to it. Really, really very cool! Congrats!

Sweet Mother of Milan!!!! That is ridiculous bro :thud:

Amazing stuff, I think I can now retire from the hobby. It's gonna take something really special to top those transformers.

Man those pieces are monstrous. I wish I have the space and budget for them.

Wow! This is a dream thread! Megaton and prime is my all time favorite 80s characters! So freaking awesome! Love the lights on the cannon. Everything is so epic about these two. Congrats on these two gems!

Wow....that's just amazing. I grew up watching transformer. The original version is the best.

Congrats Andy!

Wicked cool Andy! You always have the best toys!! Did you paint it up yourself? Defintely like the new look vs the original rustic one. Your going to need to build a 2nd Garage when you buy your house bro just to fit all this stuff!! Very impressive post. Sorry to hear those jerk offs in customs messed with your baby but he looks so nice now. Congratulations on yet another amazing aquisition buddy. You truly have one of the most marvelous collections out there. :clap

Loving the Transformers duo Andy :rock Congrats buddy.

Looks *****ing brute! Really like these iconic characters from the 80's. Congratz!

But as i was looking at Megatron. Weren't his legs black or at least darker and not white?

Megatron looks great my friend.

stunning.just stunning andy.one beast of a statue,and brilliantly repainted/repaired mate.

OMG! :hi5:
That is all :lol

Looks foooookinggggg awesome Andy!!!!!!!!!! The classic look is ace, gzz m8

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Back