Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would go looking for it but I'm too lazy. I swear I saw that in here though. I might try tomorrow. I like reposing figures but I always hate it when my previous pose was better than whatever I change it to. :lol

To be fair, the hands that come with the bane, (semi relaxed), are perfect and more accurate than the fists people are using anyway.

95bb992e65f886a46c64d43ffca3b0d4_zps0e61725a.jpg

:exactly: :goodpost:

Having read the past few posts, I had to go look at mine again.
It's a fairly basic, no frills figure, which is cool. The head sculpt is flawless in my option, and totally realistic.

I think thats what makes it great. It didn't need alot of frills to make it great!

:exactly:

I always loved what HT did with Bane. Sure he maybe should have come with a few extra accessories and his pants should have been more baggy but still he was a great release.

This one is close enough. The actual one can be found, I just didn't want to look past the first 3 images.
Harvey_Dent_DK_02.JPG

people my HT bane today come in :)

have one question: is it normal that you can get off the arm from his elbow?

(as from the cuff and your arm up to your elbow part)

It's normal but it shouldn't be so easy. Mine comes out very easy and I'm not sure how to fix it...;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok thanks I was shocked,

yes i try to remove to remove one fist and suddenly i got also the arm piece also

The figure and hobby that almost got away from me. About 4 months ago I decided to get out of the hobby and sell my entire Hot Toys collection. To Make a long story short this Bane was the very last figure in my collection. This figure was almost sold. The gentlemen who was going to buy the figure was at comic con and understandably had is hands full and didn't have time to paypal me the funds for this Bane figure. He had been an awesome customer and pretty much bought my entire collection. I would of giving him a month had he asked. So as I was packing the Bane figure I just couldn't let this guy and the hobby go. That same night the gentlemen took the time to paypal me the funds. I advised him that I was sticking with the hobby and will rebuild my collection from scratch. I refunded his money and here I am. Now my long journey to rebuild my Hot Toys collection has started. This hobby is so awesome!!!

Back