The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jon! Love your pictures of the dio stand and Myers. 8bit really brought out the life like to Madbug's sculpt. Amazing! Love the paint effects he did on it. By the way I enjoyed seeing some of the pictures you posted from FAMCON.

yup already on the list :D its just i have a spare myers sculpt so need another set of coveralls for that one :) thanks for the help guys. i dropped beto a private message hope i can get a set :)

Thanks
Aaron

yup already on the list :D its just i have a spare myers sculpt so need another set of coveralls for that one :) thanks for the help guys. i dropped beto a private message hope i can get a set :)

Thanks
Aaron
What Myers sculpts do you have, Aaron? Just curious.

In-Hand pictures of Creations Unearthed H2

10354809_751313914910610_1659982419151910305_n.jpg
10384483_751313834910618_6098190228417220268_n.jpg

Wow that likeness looks great, so can definitely tell that is the Warlock mask!

So where did u get the clothing and what body is the figure on?

It's not mine just showing how creations has improved greatly over the past year...

They have to work on their tailoring and the bodies they use. It looks like horror meets Ken and Barbie. Sorry but true. The masks have gotten better and the figures have improved slightly but seriously they need to learn what a TTM body is. $350 might be cheaper then other customs but when you compare that amount to what you get with a Hot Toys figure or Sideshow even...its too high for what your getting.

They have to work on their tailoring and the bodies they use. It looks like horror meets Ken and Barbie. Sorry but true. The masks have gotten better and the figures have improved slightly but seriously they need to learn what a TTM body is.

Yeah that's true plus the mask looks a bit too big for the body they are using to.

$350 might be cheaper then other customs but when you compare that amount to what you get with a Hot Toys figure or Sideshow even...its too high for what your getting.

I totally agree that is way too high, like you said the tailoring and body looks horrible, I was just impressed with how good the likeness of the mask is.

Yeah that's true plus the mask looks a bit too big for the body they are using to.

I totally agree that is way too high, like you said the tailoring and body looks horrible, I was just impressed with how good the likeness of the mask is.
Agreed as well. I feel like CU is right there with that idea of real masks and such but he/they just need to go all the way and make the whole figure look coherent.

I was quoted $350 for a full H1 Myers (body, head, mask, knife, coveralls, boots) last year. I don't know what he charges now.

:lol

They have to work on their tailoring and the bodies they use. It looks like horror meets Ken and Barbie. Sorry but true. The masks have gotten better and the figures have improved slightly but seriously they need to learn what a TTM body is. $350 might be cheaper then other customs but when you compare that amount to what you get with a Hot Toys figure or Sideshow even...its too high for what your getting.

Yeah I dont understand the obsession with that guys stuff. I thought the same thing that it looks like a Ken doll in Myers clothing. Besides that, when I first started looking into a Myers figure I sent him several emails inquiring him for one I never got a single response. So I gave up on it. The latex mask is a cool idea in theory but poorly executed.

Yeah, $350 seemed high for me too. Thats why I passed. I see he has one on eBay for $400 plus shipping now too. It comes with a Tony Moran headsculpt, pumpkin, and stand now too.

By the way Zsasz, any news on when you will be moving forward with your sandman project with Caine?

Have to agree with you there. In my case the body went well with the jumpsuit but i have seen other figures look "weak" with the cheap dragon bodies and the mask bulking the head up does not help the figures weak looking appearance. I got a little more for less then he is offering now however.

The fact of the matter is that he charges cheaper than say One or me because he uses cheaper parts. Simple as that. You get what you pay for.

Back