Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex said that it will be very hard to switch once in. You'll pretty much have to decide from the outset which ones you want and stick to it.

yeah that what I thought, but the owner said it's pretty easy to plug & unplug them since the plug is made of some type or rubber.
Anyway, what I meant that I don't care about the plane red eyes, it's either reg or noodels for me :)

"very easy to remove the noodles, they are soft rubber. Nice touch SS! You guys have restored my faith somewhat lol"

that is one handsome Superman. good job SS!

apyraby5.jpg

nymuha8y.jpg

Great! Really impressed with it. Now to tell the wife I bought another statue... I'm pretty sure I can't hide this one :)

1374936_10152189404848369_2249116501843972745_n_zpsb8695611.jpg

Looking at this picture again.... Do we think the red eyes are in??? It looks hallow when I zoom in. The red around the eyes is part of the paint apps. Just wondering since SSAlex said it would be hard to get them out, if the guy who took the photo just left the Red eyes out.

If the red eyes are that dull and dark then I'll be definitely repainting them a more bright red.

Bravo SS this was the one I wanted above all else and you just hit it out of the park! I may cancel the others Supes PF's and get another one of these lol.

1374936_10152189404848369_2249116501843972745_n_zpsb8695611.jpg

Looking at this picture again.... Do we think the red eyes are in??? It looks hallow when I zoom in. The red around the eyes is part of the paint apps. Just wondering since SSAlex said it would be hard to get them out, if the guy who took the photo just left the Red eyes out.

Slight correction...I said that some (not all) may find getting the eye inserts out difficult and/or frustrating due to how tiny they are and trying to get them out of the head. Also, the non 'noodle' ones are teeny tiny and could easily be lost, so this was another reason I wanted to suggest that folks may want to simply decide which look they prefer of the two and simply stick with it. Obviously those that like to change up their displays every so often and don't find the switch-out and in eyes difficult will simply enjoy all these options they now have. :)

-SideshowAlex

Super excited to see the first pics look so great.
Does Bats look a little more buffed or is the scale a bit off than Supes?
Or am I just imaging it.
Still cant wait till the 25th when my last payment is due.
Guess worse case scenario if Bats is a bit larger is to off set the display.
Grats to those who got this gem already.
:clap

Back